SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

My golden lab.. See above... Is a slow plodder on walks, isn't a runner! He is approaching 10. He was getting stiff after longer walks and I have put him on yumove 360 advanced. You can get yumove online but the 360 advanced only through the vets (they are happy to prescribe since paying for it monthly) and the difference it has made for him is amazing. He hasn't been stiff or limped after any long walks. I pay £42 a month for them but worth every penny

Your dogs are cute. Here's mine. That's quite an interesting idea, now I'm thinking to do a DNA test for my Oscar. I doubt that he's purebred, took him from a shelter, though I would still love him. I'm just concerned about his health and heard a lot that big breeds like retrievers suffer from arthritis and joint pain. Just wanted to ask if anybody knows about joint supplements for dogs? Could you check this page and tell me your thoughts? My dog is 5 years old and isn't very active.

69783569_257511711874154_7009595115271601055_n.thumb.jpg.3f30e12719bf93bad7bc80d1920cc97c.jpg
70764603_125964865452827_1720613044750978891_n.thumb.jpg.5f923320c99a2fd4cc193990a8a2c94d.jpg

Avoided this thread since wee Keira had to say good bye but hopefully tonight I'll be making a glorious return.
The Mrs and I have been discussing getting another dog, more so as she hates being in the house alone when she's not working and the kids are at school.
We're going to see about a German Shepherd tonight in Perth, I've always wanted one and so has my daughter, fingers crossed that one picks us and we can hopefully have as many good times as we did with Keira.

9 hours ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

Avoided this thread since wee Keira had to say good bye but hopefully tonight I'll be making a glorious return.
The Mrs and I have been discussing getting another dog, more so as she hates being in the house alone when she's not working and the kids are at school.
We're going to see about a German Shepherd tonight in Perth, I've always wanted one and so has my daughter, fingers crossed that one picks us and we can hopefully have as many good times as we did with Keira.

I have a massive soft spot for shepherds, best of luck!

Guest Moomintroll

Staying in a hotel. The floor doesn’t really cut it for Renton when he’s deciding where to sleep:

0AAA05E3-3D56-4706-A20C-FC70C13F5150.thumb.jpeg.b6a91e327dc971f7eaab7ab296f290ac.jpeg

Poor Rent Boi, having to slum it with those sub standard Hotel Room Couches. Give him the bed you ruffian.

That's Roxy had her 2nd vaccination last night.
So next Tuesday we can get out and about on the lead! Start the obedience class next Thursday as well so plenty to look forward to.
Past few nights she's been great, bed about 10:30, wakes me up about 3:30 needing out, back to bed and that's her until I'm getting up at 6:30 couple of tiny wee accidents in the house but its on her mat at the back door so at least she knows where to go!