SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

Pets, who'd have them? Left Ruby alone in the house for a couple of hours yesterday. We've done this before and she's always been good. Not yesterday though.

Yesterday she got into one of my wife's bags and decided to chew through some stuff. Eye liner, pen, box of tampons, then I see a paracetamol pack and two tablets on the floor. Three missing from pack. No idea whether we'd used them or she'd eaten them.

Rushed to local vet who got her to vomit. No sign of any tablets but that shit is designed to be absorbed quickly. Then rushed to 24hr vet hospital for some extensive treatment and an overnight stay on a drip.

Everything seems to be OK and she's not exhibiting any signs of poisoning so they released her today. Just have to nip back to the vet for a final injection and she can get the catheter out and collar off.

She's obviously OK because she was dancing about looking for some cooked chicken at teatime there then hobbling about the garden barking at shadows as usual. Little bitch had us fecking worried there though. I could tell from the vets' reactions that one tablet, let alone three, would have probably been game over. DSC_0233.thumb.jpeg.2d93182ad063bc52c3701e258c996a6f.jpeg

Dad I didnt do nothing

[emoji38]

Took photo of dog after chasing him around the garden to add to thread...

20190726_134020.thumb.jpg.94176b2e396a3cf8e2d2631a590fe07a.jpg

... opened a packet of crisps to eat before posting...

Spoiler

20190724_141342.thumb.jpg.0bd3b18aa44f1a9265d29240ddc4f090.jpg

😂 

It's a boy, Jack. Just back from the groomers who have given him a subtle mid parting. Aye, landed on my feet with him the wee heartbreaker. He's an absolute gobshite though. Scared of absolutely everything but by christ loves to bark when he's on the lead. :lol: