SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

4 hours ago, Brummie Clyde said:

What breed of dog was she Spring Onion?

She isn't any breed, bit of a Heinz 57. She was found on the street and took to a rescue centre, we got her a couple of months back after I swore I wouldn't ever get another dog as losing them is an absolute nightmare. My wife wanted another dog, so we ended up getting another dog.   🤷‍♂️

Busy day for harris today with his wee cousin Juno. A weeks age difference between them, she follows him everywhere when out walking [emoji23]

Also some sardines with lunch for a wee treat...

IMG_8264.jpg
IMG_8271.jpg
IMG_8285.jpg

She isn't any breed, bit of a Heinz 57. She was found on the street and took to a rescue centre, we got her a couple of months back after I swore I wouldn't ever get another dog as losing them is an absolute nightmare. My wife wanted another dog, so we ended up getting another dog.   🤷‍♂️
Just looked a bit like our dog, also found on a main road. A Patterdale/Staff/something else Terrier.

20181112_184717~2.jpg

We were at tyninghamme beach but its close to north berwick. We were there at about 4
Ah right. We were in South Queensferry by then. Petrol took a battering today!

20190708_135307.thumb.jpg.ee051d1e7526baae06c52c0c30b2352e.jpg

Poor wee guys completely knackered after his walk, still on short lead walks after getting the snip last week.

Took our dog, Saint and my sister in law's dog (who is our dog's sister) Scottie out yesterday morning. Scottie has recently decided she fucking loves big sticks, cried when I took it away from her for a second. Took them both out last night too, Scottie managed to stand in her own shite, I also luckily spotted a skunk before the dogs did and turned back the way we came as quick as I could, two sprayed dogs and me would have been a disaster  

SS.jpg

SS1.jpg

SS2.jpg