SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

9 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Bit of tension between Renton and my missus at the moment after he knocked her off balance when he spotted some rabbits and she broke her leg in three places... 

41B3B5DE-38A7-4DD0-AFAF-B3A6AA85AFE0.jpeg

Is Renton okay? Seriously that's not good hope she makes a quick recovery.

2 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Is Renton okay? Seriously that's not good hope she makes a quick recovery.

Oh he was fine but she was screaming in pain so he was a bit stressed. I got her one of these long grabber claw things so she could pick stuff up without having to move from bed/sofa and the wee w****r had chewed it within a few minutes. 

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

Oh he was fine but she was screaming in pain so he was a bit stressed. I got her one of these long grabber claw things so she could pick stuff up without having to move from bed/sofa and the wee w****r had chewed it within a few minutes. 

:lol:

What a wee dick! 

Bit of tension between Renton and my missus at the moment after he knocked her off balance when he spotted some rabbits and she broke her leg in three places... 

41B3B5DE-38A7-4DD0-AFAF-B3A6AA85AFE0.thumb.jpeg.4d12ed3e4fc3608be8b39d4539096333.jpeg
If this dog thing doesn't work out then he could get a gig as an artist. Great wee self portrait there.

10 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Second toe longer than the big toe as well. No wonder she ended up married to a cape wearing mad man.

I painted her toenails for her last night. Tipped the bottle over the bed sheets. She took it surprisingly well. Must be the morphine. 

Classic Renton

I painted her toenails for her last night. Tipped the bottle over the bed sheets. She took it surprisingly well. Must be the morphine. 
Fuxake, it's like an episode of Mr Bean at Chez Shandon.

20 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

41B3B5DE-38A7-4DD0-AFAF-B3A6AA85AFE0.jpeg

I hope she doesn’t go back to those three places in a hurry.