SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

The wee guy (see post #970 above) isn’t actually all that wee now. 32kgs at the weigh in at the vets this week.

This morning he came running at me full tilt, I chickened at the same time as he baled, we both went the same way and his concrete foreheid hit me flush on the side of my knee. 5hrs in A+E, nowt broken, it’s only soft tissue damage (I know, go run it off, pussy!) and I’m now confined to barracks on cocodamol.

Can’t drive, couldn’t even think about making it up the 3flights to my office, I’m probably off work now til about Xmas.

Must’ve given him a dull one too. Not many have put 17st of me 4ft up in the air!

I’m keen on boxers too, though never had one. Daft as brushes as pups, but seem to mature into real loyal, family pets. They also invariably look great.
They are fantastic family pets so much fun. They are pretty easy to train ie toilet, sit, paw etc but they are pretty destructive as puppies. We've had 1 boy and one girl and the girl was a lot more chilled out. Always full of life anf very excitable id recommend a boxer to anyone.

Mrs has taken up flower arranging. Made a crown/tiara for Renton. Worrying when I feel like I’m the sane one in the family.

0544A893-9853-43FF-9A60-A755C289B0B4.thumb.jpeg.69d1c5a771c0dbb717d0cceb2f8e0a74.jpeg
One day Rents is going to bite your nuts off. That poor mut strutting about in a turtle neck or you making him look like Cesar, he's going to have his revenge!

9 hours ago, pittsburgh phil said:
12 hours ago, Rizzo said:
I do find it a bit weird that this thread is full of sweet photos of folks dugs curled up in their bed...

...then there's my dug, who lies on her back with her legs wide open. emoji20.png
20181202_183102.thumb.jpg.474ce424c9c9daf1faa3fcdf06929c0e.jpg

Love the look on her face like, 'what?'

The "furry hoor" pose is one that she seems to be quite fond of. It's pretty much always accompanied by a disgusting expression.