SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

1 hour ago, Lofarl said:

His "mates" probably thought it would be funny to film the guy getting his baws licked by the dog. They were not bright enough to realise what would obviously happen when the dog thought it was being given something to eat. Makes it worse that they put the dog down. 

anyome got any tips on how i can stop my puppy using the cat litter tray as a buffet? shes house trained, walks of the lead and responds to almost all commands but i cant stop her sneaking off abd scranning some cat shit and litter. really rage inducing!

2 hours ago, ah-dee said:

anyome got any tips on how i can stop my puppy using the cat litter tray as a buffet? shes house trained, walks of the lead and responds to almost all commands but i cant stop her sneaking off abd scranning some cat shit and litter. really rage inducing!

Get rid of the fucking cat.

Dogs > cats

2 hours ago, ah-dee said:
2 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:
Get rid of the fucking cat.
Dogs > cats

the missus came with 2 cats mate. i hate cats and everything about them. wouldnt do them any harm but despise them and they know it

Wanna wife swap?

Mine hates cats and i love em

• 2 weeks later...

My cute wee springer pup is now 5 months old and 16Kg's - he's got fecking huge. It's honestly mind boggling how quick they grow up

IMG_1542126400.030882.jpg

^^^About to begin begging for food

IMG_1643.jpg

^^^Clearly very proud of himself here...

IMG_1650.jpg

^^^Wee p***ks got a bird, and I'm stoating about picking up his shite....

On the plus side I can now play football with him, even tho he's a hacking were b*****d.