SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

• 2 weeks later...

Lost Caliph yesterday.  11 and a half.  He had cancer so I knew  it was coming.  But the treatment he had gave him a good quality of life.   He was a puppy right up to the end, always played with toys.  He went downhill fast yesterday and would have passed regardless.  But he died with all his family around him at the vet.  I'll be getting his ashes tomorrow. 

313268_245055185544856_742268340_n.jpg

39 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

Lost Caliph yesterday.  11 and a half.  He had cancer so I knew  it was coming.  But the treatment he had gave him a good quality of life.   He was a puppy right up to the end, always played with toys.  He went downhill fast yesterday and would have passed regardless.  But he died with all his family around him at the vet.  I'll be getting his ashes tomorrow. 

313268_245055185544856_742268340_n.jpg

He was a cracker. Part dog, part werewolf! Sorry to hear about your loss but I sounds like he was a great pet and you had many happy years with him. 

due to ill health ive been unable to work recently, which is unlikely to change soon, so we picked up this little girl to keep me company and make my walks more enjoyable. shes been dubbed Millie and is only 9 weeks old. it was love at first sight!Resized_20180909_175025_259.jpeg

8 hours ago, ah-dee said:

due to ill health ive been unable to work recently, which is unlikely to change soon, so we picked up this little girl to keep me company and make my walks more enjoyable. shes been dubbed Millie and is only 9 weeks old. it was love at first sight!Resized_20180909_175025_259.jpeg

That's look isn't love, it's a concerned "Can't you afford socks?".

Edited by welshbairn

Been picking blackberrys to make jam recently and old dug is loving it. If ever a dog could be convinced into adopting a vegetarian diet it's probably him. He'll take carrot, apple and bell pepper over most other treats.

He's getting so dozy these days. :(

20180906_184256(0).jpg

Been picking blackberrys to make jam recently and old dug is loving it. If ever a dog could be convinced into adopting a vegetarian diet it's probably him. He'll take carrot, apple and bell pepper over most other treats.
He's getting so dozy these days. [emoji20]
20180906_184256(0).thumb.jpg.c911bcf6bb0f24bbd46820682c501f15.jpg
my dog would take a carrot over a dental stick so thats what she gets. they are funny creatures!

2 hours ago, Rizzo said:

He's getting so dozy these days. :(

20180906_184256(0).jpg

The missus despairs when she sees me and the dog sharing a bowl of olives.