SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

• 4 weeks later...

I've been considering getting a dog for some time, but it has to be a hypoallergenic one.  Been looking at Kyi Leos but have no idea how to go about getting one.  I've looked on Google but obviously I'd rather get it from a reputable seller/breeder.  Anyone have any good sites where I could have a look?

1 hour ago, Marsh said:

I've been considering getting a dog for some time, but it has to be a hypoallergenic one.  Been looking at Kyi Leos but have no idea how to go about getting one.  I've looked on Google but obviously I'd rather get it from a reputable seller/breeder.  Anyone have any good sites where I could have a look?

You sure that's a dug m8? It sounds like an SUV.

I enjoy looking after my parents dogs very much but i still don't fancy getting one for myself as they are quite a lot of work. Have been taking them out for good walks twice a day for the past few days and also out to the communal garden for a bit of fresh air and its mad how many people you getting speaking to when out and about with a dog. I have been initiated in conversation by 2 attractive women since Friday and on each occasion i was holding a bag freshly laid jobby which has somewhat killed the moment but pleasant all the same.

19 minutes ago, throbber said:

I enjoy looking after my parents dogs very much but i still don't fancy getting one for myself as they are quite a lot of work. Have been taking them out for good walks twice a day for the past few days and also out to the communal garden for a bit of fresh air and its mad how many people you getting speaking to when out and about with a dog. I have been initiated in conversation by 2 attractive women since Friday and on each occasion i was holding a bag freshly laid jobby which has somewhat killed the moment but pleasant all the same.

Take the dogs into the lift, might bring some positive interactions for you in there too.

Take the dogs into the lift, might bring some positive interactions for you in there too.

There is actually a dog that is staying in my block that has twice pissed in the lift and the owner hasn't cleaned it up so I make sure I never take them in the lift in case I get accusations thrown my way!

Just now, throbber said:

Have you tried looking at Pets4home for the dog you want?

Yeah just had a look there, 1 advert for that type, in Norfolk, think I'll hang off til something a bit closer to home.

One of my mates has a lhasa apso, they're nice dogs. I would probably get a Shih Tzu or a French Bulldog, flirting with the idea of just going out there and buying one right now but don't think i will end up getting one until I'm 100% sure where I'm going to be living and working.