SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

8 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I sometimes dog-sit my pal's greyhound. She is the world's laziest canine. We were out for a walk on Saturday and she spent as little of it as possible actually walking.

My mates bulldog puppy will put any dog to shame, it's the laziest thing known to man.  I took it down the beach the other week, it was hard enough getting the little fucker out the car. Eventually, he grudgingly got moving before collapsing in the sand a couple of hundred metres from the car and refusing to go any further.  He was carried back to the car, where he crashed out in about 2 seconds.

Cool as f**k little dog though.

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1463569643.033991.jpg

My mates bulldog puppy will put any dog to shame, it's the laziest thing known to man.  I took it down the beach the other week, it was hard enough getting the little fucker out the car. Eventually, he grudgingly got moving before collapsing in the sand a couple of hundred metres from the car and refusing to go any further.  He was carried back to the car, where he crashed out in about 2 seconds.

Cool as f**k little dog though.

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1463569643.033991.jpg

Have they got the dog checked at the vets? Every puppy I've had or known is as daft as a brush and will run around for hours before konking out.

Have they got the dog checked at the vets? Every puppy I've had or known is as daft as a brush and will run around for hours before konking out.

Dogs fine, it's just a lazy little fucker. Sleeps, eats and tries eat/ride everything or everyone.

The 2 lighter ones are brother and sister from the same litter. We followed them online from when they were born and they were the same size as each other when we picked them up. We picked up 3 of them at the time. The small one is ours, wifes brother has the other one and we brought the third one home for somebody that was in the owners club. Sadly she could not keep it as she turned out to be allergic to it. She sold it on to some random so we dont know where it is now. The darker one is my daughters. We have also got a little black one that fights all the others put together.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

This is our old dog Sasha. She sadly passed away in Dec last year. This was her winter coat. We did live in Shotts at the time and no she didn't die of cirrhosis!

1475065840382.jpg

Burberry and a can of Tennents.

And the winner of the world's most jakiest dog goes to Sasha! :lol: