Championship Manager 01/02

~~~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
15 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

So when I followed Google I just couldn't get the game to work.  I downloaded Daemon Tools as advised then the game from the download page on the CM01/02 forum and I just got an error code when I tried to run it.

So I just bought the disc for £4 on ebay.

So when I followed Google I just couldn't get the game to work.  I downloaded Daemon Tools as advised then the game from the download page on the CM01/02 forum and I just got an error code when I tried to run it.

So I just bought the disc for £4 on ebay.

On the champman0102 website there's a download bit, im sure they're all zip files, along with editing tools, patches etc to ensure a smooth gaming experience.

I just reformatted my laptop and started again after getting to season 36/37 with QOS.

The "explorer" tool available for download from the site is excellent, letting you edit saved games. I've had trouble moving players from team to team mid game with it, but its useful for adding a few extra £ to club budgets mid game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi,

Has anyone been able to edit the data having the download 'mounted?' I've done a load of updates but when I start a new game I can't get the edited data to load (there's no option to choose the updated data from the C drive) , it just uploads the data from the mounted disc.

Thanks in advance,

Tom

• 8 months later...