MJ - The story so far!

Listen, i only came on thread to laugh at Qlp. The way Confi and Qlp rounded the wagons was quite astonishing even getting Tynieness to assist in some sort of deformation of a post i made two years ago. Surely im allowed a right to reply ?

Yet you had a go at me for using my "right to reply" when you laughed at me?

You literally couldn't make it up.

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listen, i only came on thread to laugh at Qlp. The way Confi and Qlp rounded the wagons was quite astonishing even getting Tynieness to assist in some sort of deformation of a post i made two years ago. Surely im allowed a right to reply ?

My first comment.

Confi enters the fray.

Your first comment, no quotes.

You quote me here.. but on what- a post i made 2 years ago..

So after all that you didn't actually reply to anything other than about some post i made 2 years ago. :lol:

For what its worth.. I knew nothing of the "trust" incident, you mention, i bring it up "although it was 5 years ago" not once have i ever mentioned it as i clearly didn't know.. Maybe its guilt or embarrassment, i don't know but the only person to bring it up was you.

My original point still stands, you called out two people and their motives, both have came on here and handed your arse back to you on a plate but you deflect away.

Oh QLP....

:lol:

Deformation? Do you mean we altered the structural integrity of your post?

Ps, love your little fit of pique in the 2nd post. I await your predictable red dot with glee.

xx

Did you read the post ? a simple yes or no would suffice.

If I understood what you were banging on about, I may be in a better position to respond either in the affirmative or in a more negative fashion.

My first comment.

Confi enters the fray.

Your first comment, no quotes.

You quote me here.. but on what- a post i made 2 years ago..

So after all that you didn't actually reply to anything other than about some post i made 2 years ago. :lol:

For what its worth.. I knew nothing of the "trust" incident, you mention, i bring it up "although it was 5 years ago" not once have i ever mentioned it as i clearly didn't know.. Maybe its guilt or embarrassment, i don't know but the only person to bring it up was you.

My original point still stands, you called out two people and their motives, both have came on here and handed your arse back to you on a plate but you deflect away.

Oh QLP....

wtf_is_this_shit2_RE_73_Million_Sharks_K

I never made a joke about anyones wife.. Fact !

toodle poop.

Eta- to pass comment on something you have not read nor seen is pretty lame.

This is not the first time you've peddled that line. I've gone back into the original thread and un-hidden your post. It's the 3rd post in the thread. I'll let others be the judge.

Then folk can pass comment as they see fit.

Right you's feck off fae this thread

No for some news just in and to say im disappointed is a understatement!

The Kilmarnock Future Consortium have withdrawn from talks with Kilmarnock chairman Michael Johnston. Pic: SNS Group

A consortium of Ayrshire businessmen attempting to take control of Kilmarnock FC have withdrawn from talks with chairman Michael Johnston.

The Killie Futures Consortium, headed up by Alan McLeish of local firm QTS, have held a series of discussions with the Rugby Park chief since October.

The group which also includes businessmen Kenny Alexander, Chris McMail and Ian Welsh had aimed to take control of the Scottish Premiership side.

A spokesman for the group told STV: “I can confirm that the Kilmarnock Futures Consortium has withdrawn from the process which may have led to the group taking a significant interest in Kilmarnock Football Club.

“After several months of lengthy negotiations with Kilmarnock chairman, Michael Johnston, and more recently with new club director, Billy Bowie, we set a deadline for our final offer to be accepted and that deadline has now passed without resolution.

“During the negotiations, we made several attempts to achieve the regime change we feel is necessary at Kilmarnock, but on each occasion our offer has either been delayed or rebuffed.

“This is despite being told that there is a belief among some of those involved in the process that we are the right people to take the club forward.

“We believe our involvement would have secured the future of Kilmarnock FC on and off the pitch and at the same time have delivered greater community involvement in the club.

“Each of the individuals involved in the consortium are already running successful businesses and we simply cannot afford to dedicate any more time to a process where some of those involved do not share ours and the majority of the Killie fans’ vision for the future.

“We have been delighted to see the club’s fortunes and results improve on the pitch in recent weeks and we would like to wish Allan Johnston and the team all the very best for the remainder of the season.”

Last year, Supporters Direct Scotland agreed to form and chair a working party including the Killie Trust and Kilmarnock FC Supporters Association aimed at moving the club toward community ownership.

Supporters have expressed their dismay at Johnston's running of the club. Red cards were held up in protest in matches against Ross County and Hearts.

The Ayrshire side sit eighth in the Scottish Premiership with 26 points from 25 matches.

So its goes on. :thumbsdown

P.S QLP please think before you reply please :thumsup2

To be completely honest, I'm disappointed that the consortium has pulled out of talks with Johnston and Bowie. I know one of the consortium personally, and he would only ever have the best interests of Kilmarnock Football Club at heart.

What I think is interesting here, is the lack of a real condemnation in the statement that was released. I understand that the lack of any real comment prior to this was down to the confidentiality clauses, but now that has been lifted, I'd have expected a few more 'home-truths' to have been revealed. This suggests one of two things to me. Either there's something that the consortium don't want us to find out; or more likely, they are biding their time and this isn't the end of their interest. Are they hoping that this news triggers further protests, and as such makes MJ more likely to re-open negotiations? I believe so. If they released more dirt from the talks, then MJ could easily refuse to re-enter by saying that they broke the confidentiality clause first time round.

I still have hope that we'll see this consortium (or a fractured version of it) gaining a stake in the club by the summer.

To be completely honest, I'm disappointed that the consortium has pulled out of talks with Johnston and Bowie. I know one of the consortium personally, and he would only ever have the best interests of Kilmarnock Football Club at heart. Alas, the same can't be said for previous takeover diva Marie Macklin.

What I think is interesting here, is the lack of a real condemnation in the statement that was released. I understand that the lack of any real comment prior to this was down to the confidentiality clauses, but now that has been lifted, I'd have expected a few more 'home-truths' to have been revealed. This suggests one of two things to me. Either there's something that the consortium don't want us to find out; or more likely, they are biding their time and this isn't the end of their interest. Are they hoping that this news triggers further protests, and as such makes MJ more likely to re-open negotiations? I believe so. If they released more dirt from the talks, then MJ could easily refuse to re-enter by saying that they broke the confidentiality clause first time round.

I still have hope that we'll see this consortium (or a fractured version of it) gaining a stake in the club by the summer.

Decent reply QLP, One small bit that bugged me, is the MM bit, Can you leave the digs out please! As you say in your post about "I know one of the consortium personally, and he would only ever have the best interests of Kilmarnock Football Club at heart" well i personally know MM and i feel the same wae as you feel about your friend. So for the sake of peace lets stick to what's on the table and leave old rabbits in the hat!

Cheers

KTID

Decent reply QLP, One small bit that bugged me, is the MM bit, Can you leave the digs out please! As you say in your post about "I know one of the consortium personally, and he would only ever have the best interests of Kilmarnock Football Club at heart" well i personally know MM and i feel the same wae as you feel about your friend. So for the sake of peace lets stick to what's on the table and leave old rabbits in the hat!

Cheers

KTID

If Marie had answered the questions I'd asked her then I'd be happy to leave her be.

As I've said before, I'd be willing to help a protest in any way I can - provided that I agreed with the method of protest in the first place. If this triggers a new wave of demonstrations, then I'd be intrigued to see how I could join in.

If Marie had answered the questions I'd asked her then I'd be happy to leave her be.

As I've said before, I'd be willing to help a protest in any way I can - provided that I agreed with the method of protest in the first place. If this triggers a new wave of demonstrations, then I'd be intrigued to see how I could join in.

That would be good!

If you want to pm me your question that were unanswered i will try and get you a reply asap. hope that helps if not we will let it lie and move on.

Archived