MJ - The story so far!

Just seen that meltdowns Twitter. Jesus.

So the only Killie fan I can remember having an actual meltdown - where his girlfriend appeared and asked for everyone to lay off Russell as he had been taken away in a wahmbulance - and who moans that folk pick on him, runs a Twitter all about supposed Killie meltdowns?!

Fucking hell. Car crash.

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know ave no covered myself in glory on here but his (QLP) smarmy put downs and his i know better than you attitude, got right up ma tits from day one, i tried to defend what i thought was the correct action after the summer of discontent , so apologies to all other Killie fans if i went overboard, i will try and rein myself in a bit and try and act more befitting a Killie fan!

This is all very sad and pathetic.

Every person is allowed to have an opinion - just because it differs from your own does not give anyone the right to abuse... It seems if you don't accept the dogma which is spouted your this, that and the next thing.

I truly understand why people are livid with what has happened to the club and the changes they seek seem a long way off however personal attacks should be off limits.

As for QLP, listen son, there's an old saying which is "You reap what you sow" you can't keep taking underhand pot shots at your own supporters without a backlash happening - though some responses have been somewhat underhand and nobody should have to endure that type of abuse - lay off the wind-up attacks on your fellow supporters and life might just become a whole lot easier online.

Unless there are any major developments in the MJ situation, I'll just stick to making comments about us on the park from now on.

For what its worth, I apologise if anything I've said in the past has offended anyone. You can call me all the names under the sun if you want, but at the end of the day I'm a Kilmarnock fan that wants what's best for the future of my club. We all disagree on the best way to achieve that dream, and it would be wise to remember that no future for a club of our size is going to be perfect. Just because MJ leaves doesn't mean all our ills are remedied.

It's fair to say that I should learn when to hold my tongue at times, and believe me when I say that it has been my friend as well as my enemy at times. I love my club, and want what's best for us at all times.

KTWD.

Link or shut the f**k up.. Tit !

I'm laughing at Quitongo here.. or is it "Russel" maybe even his burd will fly in and save him from this monstrosity.

:lol::lol:

You know fine well what I'm talking about. Behave thyself.

Oh Confi.. :(

Been deleted, has it? I'm not surprised. Perhaps we should ask Tynieness, he found your disgusting comment last time. Run along now, I'm sure you've more than enough to worry about with your own team.

Wha..., you don't actually know what you're talking about do you ?

What a fking idiot.

:lol:

Making jokes about dead footballer's wives? Ring any bells?

Oooft..

Now lets not make this thread about me and continue the in-house bitching between yerselves.

Cheers bitch x

Oh dear, Wisbit, oh dear.

Archived