MJ - The story so far!

So why didn't you PM Baz before you came out with your shite ? I would like to know if you have the balls to come out and say "Hey you know what i was wrong and my accusation were incorrect and false, so apologies for ma rant" But hey ho you're the No1 Killie fan on here that likes to think your super important, when truth be told your just a vindictive self indulgent muffrepeling helmet!

I didn't know Baz was on this site until his reply. Simple as that.

So you will accuse him of all sorts on a public forum but won't discuss it on a public forum?

:lol:

"All sorts"?! Settle.

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't know Baz was on this site until his reply. Simple as that.

"All sorts"?! Settle.

You could have PM'd him on Killiefc.com as you post/view on there ? but no you had to post your judgmental opinionated shite, then ye wont reply on here, pish! You could'ny make this up and here are you know the No1 Killie fan on this site ? more like an embarrassment to the good name of KFC :thumbsdown

You could have PM'd him on Killiefc.com as you post/view on there ? but no you had to post your judgmental opinionated shite, then ye wont reply on here, pish! You could'ny make this up and here are you know the No1 Killie fan on this site ? more like an embarrassment to the good name of KFC :thumbsdown

I don't "post" on Killiefc.com. I don't even have an account. The forum has only became viewable to those without an account a month or so ago.

I posted my view on the latest news, backed up my opinion, and then Baz replied personally. As anything I post is widely belittled by people like you that constantly make personal digs rather than discuss the content of what I've said, I decided to deal with it 'behind-closed-doors' rather than on here. Not only that, but there's things that neither of us want coming out in public yet. Plus, I wasn't aware that I had to conduct all of my business in plain sight, so for clarity - I've had four cups of tea this morning and am currently reading "Them" by Jon Ronson.

I don't "post" on Killiefc.com. I don't even have an account. The forum has only became viewable to those without an account a month or so ago.

I posted my view on the latest news, backed up my opinion, and then Baz replied personally. As anything I post is widely belittled by people like you that constantly make personal digs rather than discuss the content of what I've said, I decided to deal with it 'behind-closed-doors' rather than on here. Not only that, but there's things that neither of us want coming out in public yet. Plus, I wasn't aware that I had to conduct all of my business in plain sight, so for clarity - I've had four cups of tea this morning and am currently reading "Them" by Jon Ronson.

Shat it :lol:

So to clarify were your opinions/views correct or wrong, simple answer will do , like a yes or a no!

I was off here for a day and came back to 'solongaswelearnhowtospell' whetting his panties because I hadn't replied. I'm done.

In other news, I heard you getting namechecked by Graham Spiers on Sportsound on Tuesday night - bet that was a spunky mess ;)

solongaswelearnhowtospell ha ha like it, I don't think i was the only one who wanted to see your reply but hey ho and i haven't got my panties on today am commando ! Don't go on my part, but if you do go then don't let door hit yer big ass/head as ye go Bye! QLP had i think about this might not be as good as yours but il give it a go Quality Ladyboy patter x

I posted my view on the latest news, backed up my opinion, and then Baz replied personally. As anything I post is widely belittled by people like you that constantly make personal digs rather than discuss the content of what I've said, I decided to deal with it 'behind-closed-doors' rather than on here.

"I was banned but thankfully I have another account so I check through that. If only to just laugh at the bias."

My Father always told me for every lie you tell you have to tell two to cover it, you should really keep track of yours better.

I think Baz has been extremely patient with you you given the way you have treated and tried to undermine his and the Trust's work.

Your posts are mostly belittled because you are an 'orrible little man with a big mouth I'd guess.

"I was banned but thankfully I have another account so I check through that. If only to just laugh at the bias."

My Father always told me for every lie you tell you have to tell two to cover it, you should really keep track of yours better.

I think Baz has been extremely patient with you you given the way you have treated and tried to undermine his and the Trust's work.

Your posts are mostly belittled because you are an 'orrible little man with a big mouth I'd guess.

It's my fiancee's account. I have access to it as we share a laptop.

Better luck next time.

It's my fiancee's account. I have access to it as we share a laptop.

Better luck next time.

exactly you still have access, to gather your material for your bitching on here about Baz & The Trust and on your Twitter "Killie Meltdowns" site.

it doesn't matter if it's on member only mode.

if you are trying to prove you are not an absolute bawbag you are failing miserably imo.

So MJ met with Willie Coffey, Supporters Direct and fans representatives to discuss how the club can improve its community involvement? About bloody time. As for the Trust and KFCSA not being invited to attend - are you surprised? Would you, in his position, invite the two groups that have done nothing but denigrate him in public that also have shady links to someone that wanted to take over the club?

Did you explain this to Baz in your PM?

Archived