MJ - The story so far!

I don't see why there was any need to mention the fit and proper test in your previous post then.

In the same way that you have no desire to chase up the Daily Record, I have no desire to chase up Hampden Park re: Kilmarnock's registered directors.

I mention it because that is what the form is you have to fill in and sign when you become the director of the Football Club.

it is that that registers you with the SFA/SPFL (it may have changed slightly under new set up) as a director

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

You didn’t disappoint me, but I am shocked that you are saying Baz is a liar? Is this because it doesn’t suit your small-minded agenda! You are one horrible argumentative person and I am ashamed you’re associated with our great club! Shamless!

He didn't say that he is a liar.

He said that he is 'sceptical'. It's the way of the QLP; say something without really saying it and when pulled up on it, fall back to the safety of the old "I didn't actually say that..... check my posts, check my posts" line.

Barry Richmond has stated publicly words spoken to him by Billy Bowie. The choice is simple:

1. Believe that Barry is telling the truth

2. Believe that Barry is lying

I've asked QLP twice what his stance is and I won't ask him again. You can make up your own mind on what he thinks as once again, his opinion is not forthcoming. Odd for a journalist student, in my opinion.

So basically, one person saying something he has no proof of to try and get people to keep following his actions? Does Baz have a messiah complex?

Why would Billy Bowie, a member of the board, tell Baz anything? He's not daft, and would know that the first thing Baz would do is post it online. It makes no sense for Bowie to leak a story that advocates people still continuing to boycott the club. Unless of course, he's playing a game with regards to taking over himself - however then he would have just leaked things without having his name linked to it.

Baz and his cohorts, instead of using their energy to come up with a protest plan (or have an open discussion to work out a protest plan) are simply bricking it because plenty of Killie fans, like the aforementioned SquirrelHumper, have realised that the previous 'NAPM' plan hadn't worked in the way they had all hoped. Instead of admitting they were wrong, and trying to engage with those supporters that don't think MJ is the man to lead us into the future (Hiya Baz! Hiya pal!), they are still trying to justify the original plan that they led.

Hiya Russell. Allow me to address the points you are skeptical of here. First of all, the meeting was about community ownership and was not covered by any of the non-disclosure agreements that have been signed so no confidences are being broken...Billy offered up the information unprompted during a conversation with someone else at the meeting, that person (Gary Torbett) can verify exactly what was said if you require some sort of proof. Can I add that Billy certainly didn't make the statement to encourage others to continue boycotting games, and I never released it with that intention either, hence my final sentence about people making up their own minds whether to carry on or not. It was a validation in my view that taking a stance, at least up to this point, has not been a waste of time, nothing more or nothing less. I don't have a messiah complex either (although he is a friend of mine, but only has a flat, not a complex) what I do have is a job to do and that is why Billy saw fit to meet and discuss things with me...I have no doubt that if I wasn't doing this job he wouldn't give me the time of day, its the position he affords the time, not the person. As it stands I am using my energy (and that of my cohorts) in trying to find a way out of this mess and delivering community ownership to our club in a workable fashion, that's what we're all about, there is no hidden agendas, no secret plans and we've certainly not organised anything else up to this point despite what a few people seem to think. I'm heading to Parkhead shortly, why not come over at half time and I'll try and answer any questions you may have there, its a lot easier than trying to pick the right words on internet posts...I see we're as nice to each other on here as we are in our place.

BTW...I appreciate the words of support folks but there is no need to keep digging Russell up about the Trust incident...we did indeed draw a line under it and decide it made more sense to leave it in the past and move on...that way there is more time for us to disagree about other stuff. ;)

Must broke his computer or he is rising above it for change, i thought he would be man enuff to come and at least thank Baz for his explanation of his accusations, am sure he will come out with the old "i don't spend all my time on here you know" or " Your spell/grammar is like a 2yeard old" ha ha!

Must broke his computer or he is rising above it for change, i thought he would be man enuff to come and at least thank Baz for his explanation of his accusations, am sure he will come out with the old "i don't spend all my time on here you know" or " Your spell/grammar is like a 2yeard old" ha ha!

It is, tbf.

FWIW, I've replied to Baz via PM where we can discuss things positively, and in a manner that won't descend into cock-measuring, name-calling and histrionics.

A very un MJ way of dealing with things.

I have no views on your chairman, other than the letter he sent to fans demanding they voted yes to allowing Rangers II automatic entry to the SPL was one of the most shameful - and hilarious - things I've ever seen issued by non-old firm football club.

FWIW, I've replied to Baz via PM where we can discuss things positively, and in a manner that won't descend into cock-measuring, name-calling and histrionics.

So why didn't you PM Baz before you came out with your shite ? I would like to know if you have the balls to come out and say "Hey you know what i was wrong and my accusation were incorrect and false, so apologies for ma rant" But hey ho you're the No1 Killie fan on here that likes to think your super important, when truth be told your just a vindictive self indulgent muffrepeling helmet!

Archived