MJ - The story so far!

Here's a crazy thought for you, how about you try, eh, paying it back?

I agree that should be the course taken. Hence why a readjustment of the interest and loan repayments will be under discussion no doubt.

JHow do you know that marie ?

The inference that I am Marie Osmond is tedious, she appeared once at the club. I very much doubt she would register on a Scottish football internet forum to voice her opinion.

Quite right too.

Agreed.

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The paranoia is rife. I am not delighted that the bank has declined the offer. I am however happy for Kilmarnock FC to follow a course of action whereupon all its debts owed are paid. I am also male, so quite how I am called Marie or "one of her bitches" is beyond me.

Some of the comments on this thread have been immature and quite frankly horrible to read.

It seems to be the modus operandi of certain posters to instantly label other posters negative or derogatory terms if they disagree with their viewpoint. How about debating issues, perhaps reaching a consensus and at least a shared understanding over the scenario at hand.

I also find it distasteful the way other Killie fans interact on here with each other at times. I am sure it is all banter, but the terminology and invective language displayed suggests for some posters it is all too personal.

Just find it strange that you have posted about twice on here and both your posts have been aimed at a reaction from anybody that dosent side with trust/kfcsa ! Any true supporter would be delighted if mr johnston or mr bowie managed to get a debt reduction for our club. I would like shot of mj as much as anybody but dont like gloating c***s coming on here joyful at the supposed news of a bank no deal ! Try saying something positive about our club or fuckin belt up

The paranoia is rife. I am not delighted that the bank has declined the offer. I am however happy for Kilmarnock FC to follow a course of action whereupon all its debts owed are paid. I am also male, so quite how I am called Marie or "one of her bitches" is beyond me....

^^^

Thinks only women can be described as 'bitches'...take your rampant sexism elsewhere pal...

^^^

Thinks only women can be described as 'bitches'...take your rampant sexism elsewhere pal...

I can only assume you are jesting. I am perhaps not "with" the lingo of todays youth, so please forgive my ignorance on what certain terms meaning is.

Just find it strange that you have posted about twice on here and both your posts have been aimed at a reaction from anybody that dosent side with trust/kfcsa ! Any true supporter would be delighted if mr johnston or mr bowie managed to get a debt reduction for our club. I would like shot of mj as much as anybody but dont like gloating c***s coming on here joyful at the supposed news of a bank no deal ! Try saying something positive about our club or fuckin belt up

There is nothing strange about passing comment on a topic. I have not at any stage professed a preference for any party. I will be happy as long as Kilmarnock FC's future is secured and the club progress. I would much rather debate about on the field concerns rather than off the field matters. That is twice now you have made assertions about what a "true supporter" is. I would ask who has made you the arbiter of deciding who is and who is not a true supporter. I feel you are perhaps showing an arrogance and contempt for fellow fans that is quite ridiculous. No fan is better than any other simply for any viewpoint they take in discussing the club.

With regards to bias for the trust/kfcsa. I know those involved in both organisations and agree with some of their goals. That of making Kilmarnock more involved with the community and fan representation on the board. There is no reason why this cannot be achieved alongside the current regime. However, due to personality clashes on all sides, I doubt this will happen.

As for your comment inferring that I am a "gloating c***". Again, that is in your imagination. Likewise, the use of invective language again used by yourself with regards to claiming I am "joyful" at the news, I am not. I do however feel that the club as an obligation regarding its debts. Many posters on here were castigating Glasgow Rangers and more recently Hearts for failing to repay bank debts. Also, pretty much every other club in the country has debt with a banking institution. It is not right that one club has its debts written off to the unfair advantage over others.

Again, I would ask that you refrain from using such language. I have no interest in reading such bile and as such I will be reporting your comments to the moderation team.

I can only assume you are jesting. I am perhaps not "with" the lingo of todays youth, so please forgive my ignorance on what certain terms meaning is.

There is nothing strange about passing comment on a topic. I have not at any stage professed a preference for any party. I will be happy as long as Kilmarnock FC's future is secured and the club progress. I would much rather debate about on the field concerns rather than off the field matters. That is twice now you have made assertions about what a "true supporter" is. I would ask who has made you the arbiter of deciding who is and who is not a true supporter. I feel you are perhaps showing an arrogance and contempt for fellow fans that is quite ridiculous. No fan is better than any other simply for any viewpoint they take in discussing the club.  

With regards to bias for the trust/kfcsa. I know those involved in both organisations and agree with some of their goals. That of making Kilmarnock more involved with the community and fan representation on the board. There is no reason why this cannot be achieved alongside the current regime. However, due to personality clashes on all sides, I doubt this will happen.

As for your comment inferring that I am a "gloating c***". Again, that is in your imagination. Likewise, the use of invective language again used by yourself with regards to claiming I am "joyful" at the news, I am not. I do however feel that the club as an obligation regarding its debts. Many posters on here were castigating Glasgow Rangers and more recently Hearts for failing to repay bank debts. Also, pretty much every other club in the country has debt with a banking institution. It is not right that one club has its debts written off to the unfair advantage over others.

Again, I would ask that you refrain from using such language. I have no interest in reading such bile and as such I will be reporting your comments to the moderation team.

Must be the most boring post i have read in my life. Want to know what a true supporter is... A supporter goes to rugby park and spends his/her money at the ground of the club that he/she loves. He/she tries to support the club in all ways possible as far as there income allows ! You my friend are a blagard ! Do you think i give a f...k about rangers /hearts/dunfermilne. I also dont give a f..k about administrators on here so either prove your a true killie fan and put your money where your mouth is or away and lie in yer box

Must be the most boring post i have read in my life. Want to know what a true supporter is... A supporter goes to rugby park and spends his/her money at the ground of the club that he/she loves. He/she tries to support the club in all ways possible as far as there income allows ! You my friend are a blagard ! Do you think i give a f...k about rangers /hearts/dunfermilne. I also dont give a f..k about administrators on here so either prove your a true killie fan and put your money where your mouth is or away and lie in yer box

The term is 'Blaggard' and again please refrain from using such language. There is no need for it.

I have no ill will towards Killie, quite the opposite and your assumptions and choice of language towards myself are ridiculously over the top and false. As a season ticket holder of more than 16 years in a row (prior to that attending games frequently for 12 years) and someone that attends games both home and away, I find your previous assertions that I am not a true supporter farcical.

As for your comments about putting my money where my mouth is or proving I am a true killie fan, again your comments are ridiculous. Please explain yourself without the need for vulgarity.

Just read that the Killie Trust are running a survey to gauge the opinions of Killie fans. Fair enough I thought.

However, it turns out that this is only available online (the majority of Kilmarnock supporters don't use football forums/social media and wouldn't be aware of the survey), and that the plan of the trust is to have the results "independently verified" - by 'craigkillie'. The same person that has been unequivocal in his condemnation of MJ online and in print. Not only that, but the survey itself is heavily weighted to garner the response that the creators were looking for.

How are the public supposed to take the results of any poll seriously that has such a level of bias tied towards it? MJ is rightly berated in many quarters for bungling from one disaster to the next at times, but the people that want to take over from him are guilty of the same level of incompetence.

I haven't been keeping up with this thread because it's been a clusterfuck from start to finish, so I've just come across this.

It's totally unfair of you to say that I've been "unequivocal in my condemnation" of MJ. I don't like him and have condemned him on many occasions, but I have always done so with justification and have also been more than happy to stick up for the guy when I think folk have levelled unfair or inaccurate accusations at him.

Your post was the first that I've heard of this plan to have me "independently verify" these results. Nobody from the Trust has contacted me about it and I honestly didn't even know there was a survey planned.

The term is 'Blaggard' and again please refrain from using such language. There is no need for it.

I have no ill will towards Killie, quite the opposite and your assumptions and choice of language towards myself are ridiculously over the top and false. As a season ticket holder of more than 17 years in a row (prior to that attending games frequently for 12 years) and someone that attends games both home and away, I find your previous assertions that I am not a true supporter farcical.

As for your comments about putting my money where my mouth is or proving I am a true killie fan, again your comments are ridiculous. Please explain yourself without the need for vulgarity.

I will perhaps just go back to viewing this forum, if this is how fellow Killie fans interact on here.

Let me tell you something Mr/Mrs.......I am from the scheme....I have no qualifications from my schooling and i dont give a toss about your ability to point out my spelling mistakes. If you dont like "tasty" language then i would suggest scottish football or its online forums is probably not the best places for you to frequent.

I would also ask you to try posting something positive about my club instead of negative stuff re: failed bank deals ! Your trolling is every bit as bad as the posters on here that you so readily criticise !

I do not care what your background is, it is irrelevant to the points being discussed and it certainly does not excuse your behaviour.

I have not been negative in any way. That is your incorrect interpretation of events. I have no desire to "troll" as you put it. I am quite upbeat about the future of our club.

Also, could you kindly please explain your earlier comments regarding "putting my money where my mouth is" or proving I am a "true killie fan" as I cannot for the life of me understand what you are on about.

It is safe to say that this statement was not made by someone with the clubs best interest at heart ! Moreover a fud !!

That is your interpretation. All I did in that post was state that the proposal would not be happening. Indeed the chairman of the club denied recently that such a proposal had even been made. It had been discussed and then disregarded as non viable by the bank, as is their right. There is nothing negative or any negativity implied in my post.

Quite how you have came to such a conclusion is beyond me.

Again you feel the need to make an incorrect assumption about my intent regarding the club. Why would anyone buy a season ticket for a club they did not have the best interests of for over 16 years. Its totally illogical. Likewise, again there you are with the insults. Totally unnecessary and pointless. There is no need for such behaviour.

Lastly, you still have not answered my question, which I have asked twice now. So again, could you kindly please explain your earlier comments regarding "putting my money where my mouth is" or proving I am a "true killie fan".

Thank you in advance.

That is your interpretation. All I did in that post was state that the proposal would not be happening. Indeed the chairman of the club denied recently that such a proposal had even been made. It had been discussed and then disregarded as non viable by the bank, as is their right. There is nothing negative or any negativity implied in my post.

Quite how you have came to such a conclusion is beyond me.

Again you feel the need to make an incorrect assumption about my feeling for the club. Why would anyone buy a season ticket for a club they did not have the best interests of. Its totally illogical. Likewise, again there you are with the insults. Totally unnecessary and pointless. There is no need for such behaviour.

Secondly you still have not answered my question, which I have asked twice now. So again, could you kindly please explain your earlier comments regarding "putting my money where my mouth is" or proving I am a "true killie fan". 

Thank you in advance.

I also asked you how you know this marie.......because whilst having a conversation with mr johnston in the executive club at the match last sat he told me that only the day before he had made great inroads with the bank.......so that being the case he's either lied to someone who has just gave him £1500+ or indeed you are the liar or "troll" supreme !

Could "great inroads" with the bank not also relate to a restructuring of the debt repayment and interest repayments with the bank? I have not at any stage said the club is at loggerheads or does not enjoy a good relationship with the bank. We have very prudently never defaulted on our interest repayments and the bank are possibly very happy with the current arrangements and are also more than happy to discuss alternatives to the current scenario the club finds itself in. Just because the bank would not write off the debt, it does not mean that discussions are not in place to restructure the current arrangement.

So in answer to your question he has not lied and I am not a troll, Marie or a liar either. Congratulations in investing £1500 within the club. In these austere times that is to be applauded.

Again, however I would like to ask you to explain your comments regarding "putting my money where my mouth is" or proving I am a "true killie fan". This is the fourth time I have asked and you have repeatedly ignored the question.

If the inference is that if I don't invest £1500 per annum into the club I am not a true fan then I am guilty as charged. I applaud your financial input into the club, but having money does not make you any more of a fan than anyone else.

Could "great inroads" with the bank not also relate to a restructuring of the debt repayment and interest repayments with the bank? I have not at any stage said the club is at loggerheads or does not enjoy a good relationship with the bank. We have very prudently never defaulted on our interest repayments and the bank are possibly very happy with the current arrangements and are also more than happy to discuss alternatives to the current scenario the club finds itself in. Just because the bank would not write off the debt, it does not mean that discussions are not in place to restructure the current arrangement.

So in answer to your question he has not lied and I am not a troll, Marie or a liar either. Congratulations in investing £1500 within the club. In these austere times that is to be applauded.

Again, however I would like to ask you to explain your comments regarding "putting my money where my mouth is" or proving I am a "true killie fan". This is the fourth time I have asked and you have repeatedly ignored the question.

If the inference is that if I don't invest £1500 per annum into the club I am not a true fan then I am guilty as charged. I applaud your financial input into the club, but having money does not make you any more of a fan than anyone else.

You still have not answered how you know that the bank have knocked back the aforementioned "deal" .....nor have you answered why you posted such a negative comment re: a club you claim to support ! Is my spelling ok here pal.....wldnt wnt u tryng yo crrect me on it. Didn't know true killie supporters were so articulate !

The chairman recently stated that no such proposal had even been made via the Kilmarnock Standard. So are you now saying the Chairman has lied? It is more reasonable to assume that such a proposal was mooted and discussions are on going. The whole debt will not be written off but I can envisage a restructuring taking place as the debt is viewed as "impaired" and unlikely to be repaid in full in the current climate. That however is just my take on matters, not fact.

I deny that it was a negative comment, it was one that I posted as being factually correct. There was no emotive terminology in the post. Therefore I have nothing to explain in that matter.

Also, you have again refused to elaborate upon your earlier comments. Could you kindly explain your earlier comments regarding "putting my money where my mouth is" or proving I am a "true killie fan". Also, going by your previous post, is the inference that if I don't invest £1500 per annum into the club I am not a true fan?

I have answered all your questions, kindly answer the two I have posed yourself or concede that your comments were ill judged and improper. You are not a better or bigger fan than anyone else just because you have more money. I think you will find most people find such a viewpoint repellent.

Answer the questions posed please.

Archived