MJ - The story so far!

Just read that the Killie Trust are running a survey to gauge the opinions of Killie fans. Fair enough I thought.

However, it turns out that this is only available online (the majority of Kilmarnock supporters don't use football forums/social media and wouldn't be aware of the survey), and that the plan of the trust is to have the results "independently verified" - by 'craigkillie'. The same person that has been unequivocal in his condemnation of MJ online and in print. Not only that, but the survey itself is heavily weighted to garner the response that the creators were looking for.

How are the public supposed to take the results of any poll seriously that has such a level of bias tied towards it? MJ is rightly berated in many quarters for bungling from one disaster to the next at times, but the people that want to take over from him are guilty of the same level of incompetence.

The trust has lost most of it's members and it is now having a membership drive. Are the NAPM mob boycotting it or are they the people that run it?

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The trust has lost most of it's members and it is now having a membership drive. Are the NAPM mob boycotting it or are they the people that run it?

God, you get more boring and obvious with every post Michael, sorry Michelle. Now away and get some mulled wine down your throat and wrap some presents.

Ah the irony of calling me "stupit" when you can't even spell the word correctly. You've clearly missed the point (again) in your desperate need to belittle anything I say.

The survey cannot be deemed fair when it doesn't cover a broad demographic of Kilmarnock supporters. Had the trust stood outside a home match and asked people to fill out the survey on their way into the game as well as doing it online, then the results would be fairer. In my personal opinion, the trust didn't take up this option as they know the majority using .com and the like will share the same opinion as the trust (a lot to do with the segregation on that website but we won't go into that again).

And, they claimed that the survey will be "independently verified", yet that verification will come from a Kilmarnock supporter that has made their feelings on this situation very clear in the past. To put it in another way, it would be like asking Peter Crouch to count the Strictly Come Dancing Final votes.

As for the last part on "MJs masterplan", I imagine that will be the talks with the bank.

I didn't realise there were still folk correcting spelling on the internet. you must be a riot at parties.

stupit is in the scots dictionary, go check it after you've finished running this through your spellchecker.

they could do a survey at a match I agree, but at the KFCSA meeting almost every hand was up against MJ so the results would be much the same, if I remember correctly the interest for Community Ownership was huge as well and no-one spoke against it.

Craig I think is doing stats on the poll, he's not actually counting the votes.

they're not on bits of paper you see, it's all done by computer.

I don't have a desperate need to belittle everything you say, but I do find it odd your obsession against the trust when you saw fit to use them for your place in the fans game. I bet you weren't shouting your mouth off that day.

and yes I'm sure MJ will be in talks with the bank and all will revealed at the end of this month, as promised.

and AJ will get manager of the month.

I didn't realise there were still folk correcting spelling on the internet. you must be a riot at parties.

stupit is in the scots dictionary, go check it after you've finished running this through your spellchecker.

they could do a survey at a match I agree, but at the KFCSA meeting almost every hand was up against MJ so the results would be much the same, if I remember correctly the interest for Community Ownership was huge as well and no-one spoke against it.

Craig I think is doing stats on the poll, he's not actually counting the votes.

they're not on bits of paper you see, it's all done by computer.

I don't have a desperate need to belittle everything you say, but I do find it odd your obsession against the trust when you saw fit to use them for your place in the fans game. I bet you weren't shouting your mouth off that day.

and yes I'm sure MJ will be in talks with the bank and all will revealed at the end of this month, as promised.

and AJ will get manager of the month.

A poll can't be "independently verified" when it's verified by an unbiased individual. I'm sure you know that.

I swore that I wouldn't get into another conversation about me and the trust, but if you don't know the full story then I advise you to watch what you say about that. I didn't 'use' anyone, and if you knew what actually happened then you'd feel ridiculous making those comments.

And every hand was up at a KFCSA meeting? That must mean every single Killie fan agrees with them then?! Or not. I don't believe MJ is the right man to lead us forward in the long term, I also don't believe he's the devil incarnate as many would have you believe.

A poll can't be "independently verified" when it's verified by an unbiased individual. I'm sure you know that.

Do you seriously think that craigkillie is just going to manipulate the responses of a very straightforward poll to slant it in as anti-MJ way as possible? Other than discounting the responses that go against this presumed 'agenda', or blatantly lying about how people answered it, I'm not sure how he'd do that. Is this how much Killie fans distrust each other now?

See when he's doing his SPL stats thing, do you think he just ignores the defeats column when it comes to Killie and, according to his figures, we're actually Champions of the Universe?

I swore that I wouldn't get into another conversation about me and the trust, but if you don't know the full story then I advise you to watch what you say about that. I didn't 'use' anyone, and if you knew what actually happened then you'd feel ridiculous making those comments.

And every hand was up at a KFCSA meeting? That must mean every single Killie fan agrees with them then?! Or not. I don't believe MJ is the right man to lead us forward in the long term, I also don't believe he's the devil incarnate as many would have you believe.

"A poll can't be "independently verified" when it's verified by an unbiased individual"

are you really sure that's what you wanted to say?

sorry to drag up the Trust again but in actual fact you yourself brought up the subject of the Trust in an MJ thread so it's totally fair game imo for me to point out you have used the Trust in the past.

even being a little petrified by you "advising me to watch what i say" :shutup answer me two questions honestly (if you can manage that) and I'll leave it be.

did you bid for and play in the fans v legends game?

have you now paid in full?

I did not say every hand was up at the KFCSA meeting I said almost every hand. watch what you say, I'll have my lawyers onto you quick as you can say "that's my trousers down Mikey"

strange you don't believe MJ is the right man to lead us in the long term, I take it you are just going to bend over and put up with his shite in the mean time as he's not the devil.

till there's about a thousand home fans left saying "he's daen his best"

Do you seriously think that craigkillie is just going to manipulate the responses of a very straightforward poll to slant it in as anti-MJ way as possible? Other than discounting the responses that go against this presumed 'agenda', or blatantly lying about how people answered it, I'm not sure how he'd do that. Is this how much Killie fans distrust each other now?

No,no, no you've got it wrong. QLP never said that craigkillie would manipulate the responses. It's a classic QLP move however to point out that he could manipulate them and would have a motive for doing so because he has spoken out on the subject on which data is being collected. As with most of his posts, it achieves nothing but looks a wee bit controversial. It's as good as saying craigkillie will distort the outcome of the poll without actually saying it. Shitebaggery in the extreme. And, if this doesn't work, we'll just throw in a few "but, but, but it's an online poll so it isnae fair" comments in for good measure.

Anything to bad-mouth the Trust whom QLP always says he doesn't want to talk about- despite him making reference to them himself constantly.

Rilo :wub:

Archived