MJ - The story so far!

Too much in this is conjecture, hear say or is simply not proven. I'm not saying that there isn't truth within (there is), but to label something that is so biased as "the facts" is ludicrous.

Listen, if you want to continue your childish little obsession you have with me, and call me gay or whatever else you're labelling me as today (as if being gay would make my opinion any less valid?!) then do it over PM so people don't have to put up with it.

You're a grown man that uses "Hahahaha you're gay lololol" as some sort of insult, so im not holding much hope that you'll be mature enough to take this out the public domain... But I live in hope that people can change.

That must ave been another hater ha ha lololol as it wisnae me as I am gay there im out, fancy a date big boy :wub:. So keep your nose out of this as you can see nae coont likes yer drivel, this is about getting rid of MJ and getting the (facts :huh: )information out there so dont turn this into a greeting match as per! Grow a set :thumsup2 Its not all about you!

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

You really are the gif that keeps on giving!

Never mind that. You going to update your relationship status on Facebook and change your signature on here to something similar to mine?

That must ave been another hater ha ha lololol as it wisnae me as I am gay there im out, fancy a date big boy :wub:. !

If QLP bounces about as much as his cheques you could be in for a right gid ride ;)

Edit- if he offers halfers on the chippy dont trust him.

According to Jim Spence we should hear something this week, Billy Bowie agreeing that MJ must go and if a deal cannot be done with the consortium he will takeover the club.

It's about time. I hope that the NAPM'ers get behind Billy Bowie in the interim and return to Rugby Park to get behind the team.

Your cheque didn't bounce did it? I didn't think you sent one.

Jeez. I'm not going over the story again. If me and Baz have sorted things and put it behind us, then why don't people like you? Oh, that's right - because you don't agree with my opinion you use that 'story' to make my opinion seem less valid.

There's very positive news coming out of our club tonight, so let's talk about things like that, rather than go over old ground that is already so worn it's now just dirt.

Jeez. I'm not going over the story again. If me and Baz have sorted things and put it behind us, then why don't people like you? Oh, that's right - because you don't agree with my opinion you use that 'story' to make my opinion seem less valid.

There's very positive news coming out of our club tonight, so let's talk about things like that, rather than go over old ground that is already so worn it's now just dirt.

I didn't know that you and Baz had sorted something out. That's great! Extra few quid for the Trust coffers :thumsup2

As for positive news- Billy Bowie dropped in a wee mention that MJ might just hang about to help the club. I don't want that p***k anywhere near the club. He's had his payday. We should punt him entirely and also look elsewhere for legal services.

pot kettle!

I didn't know that you and Baz had sorted something out. That's great! Extra few quid for the Trust coffers :thumsup2

As for positive news- Billy Bowie dropped in a wee mention that MJ might just hang about to help the club. I don't want that p***k anywhere near the club. He's had his payday. We should punt him entirely and also look elsewhere for legal services.

That is surely fairly standard for a takeover? I imagine that MJ would be still used in an advisory role to ease the transition, and then quietly let out the back door.

The treatment some other Killie fans give QLP is shocking.

However, the treatement that QLP gives other Killie fans is also shocking.

The way MJ runs our club is shocking.

AJ's tactics are shocking.

It really is a shocking situation.

The treatment some other Killie fans give QLP is shocking.

However, the treatement that QLP gives other Killie fans is also shocking.

The way MJ runs our club is shocking.

AJ's tactics are shocking.

It really is a shocking situation.

:lol:

Pretty much spot on.

I put it down to how highly strung we all are at the moment, and people (myself included) let things get out of hand. We all love Kilmarnock F.C, and want what's best for it. We may disagree on the best way to do that, and that causes friction.

According to Jim Spence we should hear something this week, Billy Bowie agreeing that MJ must go and if a deal cannot be done with the consortium he will takeover the club.

Is it just MJ who won't deal with the consortium or is Bowie a part of that as well? If it's just MJ then surely if Bowie takes over then he can bring in the consortium and just get Johnston to f**k?

Archived