MJ - The story so far!

Interesting that nobody here seems to have mentioned Jum Spence's interview with the bank from last night, with the bank saying they're desperate for change at the club. If anyone can force change through, it'll be them - and I hope they do it before the year is out. Kenny Shiels got it right on the radio last night when he said changes are needed within the club at board level.

Aye the bank would speak to Jim Spence about Kilmarnock's finances. He has probably been fed that line by one of the Consortium

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to Killiefc.com, the club have contacted the people in charge of Killiefc asking for contact details of those involved in the OP, which first appeared over there. You honestly could not make it up:

"

Here we go again. Please don't repeat it on here or link out directly from here. Yes, I know we cannot be held culpable and I have passed on the message to go ahead and take action if that's what floats his boat, but I removed the first one as a courtesy to the member of staff who contacted me to make their job easier and I've done the same again...and its not the way I want to spend some of my Saturday night so whilst you should still feel free to air your opinions, please keep the original naughty list thread out of it for now.

They were also looking for contact details of some of the people who have posted, but the members in question are registered with hotmail accounts that either don't exist or have been deleted so I wasn't able to help with that. That's against our rules so those accounts will be suspended of course. Tune in next week for the latest episode of Michael Johnston's "How to Lose Friends and Alienate People"."

According to Killiefc.com, the club have contacted the people in charge of Killiefc asking for contact details of those involved in the OP, which first appeared over there. You honestly could not make it up:

"

Here we go again. Please don't repeat it on here or link out directly from here. Yes, I know we cannot be held culpable and I have passed on the message to go ahead and take action if that's what floats his boat, but I removed the first one as a courtesy to the member of staff who contacted me to make their job easier and I've done the same again...and its not the way I want to spend some of my Saturday night so whilst you should still feel free to air your opinions, please keep the original naughty list thread out of it for now.

They were also looking for contact details of some of the people who have posted, but the members in question are registered with hotmail accounts that either don't exist or have been deleted so I wasn't able to help with that. That's against our rules so those accounts will be suspended of course. Tune in next week for the latest episode of Michael Johnston's "How to Lose Friends and Alienate People"."

:o cacking it now :P Div dont grass me up!! :angel

but not as bad as dedicating a Twitter site to taking the piss out of Killie fans eh?

An account that was set-up to highlight the more idiotic posts from the forum. An idea that was borrowed from most other clubs.

If your post was reasonable then it wouldn't have made the cut. That's why there were no posts by craigkillie used e.g.

Also amusing that I was one of three people responsible for it, yet I'm the only one anyone picks up on for it.

:shutup:rolleyes:

Listen, if you want to continue your childish little obsession you have with me, and call me gay or whatever else you're labelling me as today (as if being gay would make my opinion any less valid?!) then do it over PM so people don't have to put up with it.

You're a grown man that uses "Hahahaha you're gay lololol" as some sort of insult, so im not holding much hope that you'll be mature enough to take this out the public domain... But I live in hope that people can change.

An account that was set-up to highlight the more idiotic posts from the forum. An idea that was borrowed from most other clubs.

If your post was reasonable then it wouldn't have made the cut. That's why there were no posts by craigkillie used e.g.

Also amusing that I was one of three people responsible for it, yet I'm the only one anyone picks up on for it.

I don't give a shit about other clubs Judas's. or Andy Millens rather.

I don't give a shit about your "cut" 8) or who else may be involved.

I do give a shit about folk like you taking the piss out of guys trying to get rid of the fucking cretin that is Michael Johnston.

big mouths like you aren't helping.

Its the apathy I'm more worried about. There was a deathly resigned silence at the end on Friday night. Could've been shock, or disappointment, but i got a feeling that there is a dangerous feeling of apathy creeping in. The only other killie fan id want to 'fight' with would be the ones who still support the chairman. Surely even his staunchest fan must be feeling they need to unite behind the campaigners to make it yet more difficult for him to hang on

Sent from my RM-825_eu_euro1_217 using Tapatalk

I don't give a shit about other clubs Judas's. or Andy Millens rather.

I don't give a shit about your "cut" 8) or who else may be involved.

I do give a shit about folk like you taking the piss out of guys trying to get rid of the fucking cretin that is Michael Johnston.

big mouths like you aren't helping.

Sure thing.

So just because these people are "trying to get rid of the fucking cretin that is Michael Johnston." they should have carte blanche to say and do what they like?

And because I disagree with some aspects of your 'campaign', that makes me a "big mouth"? I think you'll find that I too believe that Michael Johnston's time has come to an end and that his tenure is now solely poisonous. I had several other Killie fans on Twitter telling me that I was an "MJ fan" or some other nonsense before I pointed them in the direction of my blog which showed otherwise.

Don't let the truth get in the way of your preconceptions and 'solongaswekickthemout's' prejudices though.

Sure thing.

So just because these people are "trying to get rid of the fucking cretin that is Michael Johnston." they should have carte blanche to say and do what they like?

And because I disagree with some aspects of your 'campaign', that makes me a "big mouth"? I think you'll find that I too believe that Michael Johnston's time has come to an end and that his tenure is now solely poisonous. I had several other Killie fans on Twitter telling me that I was an "MJ fan" or some other nonsense before I pointed them in the direction of my blog which showed otherwise.

Don't let the truth get in the way of your preconceptions and 'solongaswekickthemout's' prejudices though.

being behind a site which makes fun of your fellow fans makes you a big mouth (or keyboard big mouth rather) imo yes.

I couldn't give a f**k what your personal opinions are, much as you like to spout.

Agreed, the only thing that matters is mj leaving the club. The rest really is trivial and unproductive.

Agreed but with MJ and the napm/trust intransigence it wont be solved soon. There publicy announced loathing of each other and there unwillingness to negotiate is what bothers me most.

In business we all do deals with people we would rather not at times, thats just a fact of life. Ask MJ what it will take for him to walk , negotiate a deal and move on I'd assume the consortium have thought of this and if it means sidelining the napm/trust so be it they can nurse their bruised egos in private. No publicity around the deal leaked by either party and lets concentrate on getting the club back on track.

Archived