black friday

pub car king

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunno if its Dundee store only but the Game murraygate has a hefty whack off new titles. They say £15 but they tend to overcharge at £45 anyway. £29.99 for GTA5, Battlefield 4, CoD Dog or whatever it is called - the new one and a few of the other more recent releases. Loads of other stuff like Turtle beach headsets with a whack off, was tempted as need to get Battlefield for a present for someone and I was going to buy it in Asda yesterday but was put off by the £47 price so £30 seemed about the best I could expect but the shop was queued out the door. It wasn't the PS4 launch as that shop had 'sold out' signs up for a while so all their initial consoles were gone at midnight.

They were pushing it as 'Black Friday' and most of the deals end Sunday but some run for ages (Battlefield will be until the New Year!) so I decided to just go back sometime next week when it was less crazy.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1" is £129 from Very.co.uk, which is a b*****d as i bought 2 7"'s for £139 each from PC World a fortnight ago :(

edit: it wasn't Amazon!!

What is very.co.uk like - anyone used them? Was looking to get something the other day as it was cheaper than elsewhere but noticed talk about paying a monthly fee for an account and buying things on credit, which put me off a bit.

What is very.co.uk like - anyone used them? Was looking to get something the other day as it was cheaper than elsewhere but noticed talk about paying a monthly fee for an account and buying things on credit, which put me off a bit.

On step 3 of your basket, there's a section underneath the green continue button that you just click pay with card highlighted in blue ;)

Slightly cheaper catalogue prices than Littlewoods but you get charged interest every month. Otherwise, exactly the same. Bear in mind their "month" is actually four weeks, so if you're planning on spreading a payment out and get paid monthly, you will occasionally have two payments due in one month.

In short, buy it outright if you can.

"'I was ashamed to be English to be honest. People had more than one item. They had two or three TVs or tablets in their trollies".

Even for the Daily Mail, that's fantastic :lol:

You should be focussing on Mad Friday. Hundreds of fit receptionists making a mess of themselves and partial to a free drink once they're out in town and the company's no longer buying.

A wee note to the local constabulary should keep you in check. :huh:

Archived