black friday

pub car king

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just bought a laptop through HP. Think I was suckered in by Black Friday as I spent £20 more than I was planning to on a heavily discounted laptop which is much, much better than the one I was planning to buy,

I even got extra money off through their Business store and over 1000 Nectar points.

It was all a bit non-eventful. Should fought an obese women for a Polaroid telly IMO.

That's what I got in game today, Xbox one, GTA 5, forza and FIFA 15. £349.

Is that what you queued for? I don't know how to break this to you but they've been doing that offer for over a week now.

Went into Asda today for a bag of spuds.

Came out with 14 tv's, saved a bloody fortune.

My Wife was not impressed, I forgot the spuds.

Did she chuck the TVs out the window and send you to bed? If so, a beanstalk may grow and you can do a bit of robbing. Watch out for the giant, he's evidently a right c**t.

A Clyde fan was telling me about a great website that sells the exclusive pair of trainers I'm looking for. Hope they arrive in time for Christmas.

I have used that website too and can heartily recommend it. People are always commenting on my trainers and smiling. I'm glad they like them so much.

Is that what you queued for? I don't know how to break this to you but they've been doing that offer for over a week now.

Not really, I had no intention of going to the shops today, my gran had text me just when I had got into work saying she was getting me an Xbox one for Xmas so said I better get down and have a nosey at yesterday's deals so she could get it cheaper for me. So I went down, bought the bundle I wanted (which I think is excellent regardless of whether it wasn't a Black Friday exclusive) then gave her the receipt and she gave me cash for it.

Happy days.

Not really, I had no intention of going to the shops today, my gran had text me just when I had got into work saying she was getting me an Xbox one for Xmas so said I better get down and have a nosey at yesterday's deals so she could get it cheaper for me. So I went down, bought the bundle I wanted (which I think is excellent regardless of whether it wasn't a Black Friday exclusive) then gave her the receipt and she gave me cash for it.

Happy days.

Your Gran is buying you an x box? Did you not claim to be an employed, adult the other week? What's your other Gran getting you?

Happy days.

So, a bit of a looker is she, your Gran?

The poor auld cow is probably terrified to put the heating on, but saved enough from her widows pension to buy Spoilt Lichtie b*****d an x box, while he skips of to Bo'ness for a day out.

attachicon.gifindex.jpg

He's also got his eye on her heating allowance for his new year bottle.

Inspired response.

Nah, still at it (sadly).

What's wrong with being upset? Are emotions to be feared and denied?

Nothing at all, it's just I sensed like you seem pissed off with my posts lately.

Not your usual style tbh.

Archived