Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Indeed.  How many Jimmy Bunnets cut with Glengarries do you have to mainline to think that's a good idea?

South Bucks - for all its faults - is the apotheosis of reasonableness and all that is good in modern Britain:

-Some of the best state schools in the country
-A whole-county sense of belonging
-A great sports culture encompassing rugby, football, netball and cricket
-A strong sense of multiculturalism

Largely free of the neds, boors and Shinners who are blighting Scotland.

Cl0IpuTWMAA6I2L.jpg

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Indeed.  How many Jimmy Bunnets cut with Glengarries do you have to mainline to think that's a good idea?

As many as it took you and your beloved UK to think having Enniskillen and Cavan in different countries is a good idea?

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Not really.  The idea that a bloke in Eyemouth (not Ayemouth) should have to cross an international border and pay in a different currency to go for his messages in Berwick is as unhinged in 2023 as it was in 2104. 

So you’re still condemning the UK for maintaining an international border across an island? God, why don’t you just drop trou and piss all over the Union Jack? This demonising of the UK and its island-mutilating ways just isn’t cricket. 

48 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

There's yer social and inclusive Nationalism right there.

Nothing to do with Nationalism but more about Racism.

Just stating a fact of how you are regarded where you live because of your nationality, and you know that's the truth.

In your united kingdom, which you are so proud of, why should you be singled out as a Jock or Sweaty Sock which is denoting a second class citizen by categorising you?

Imagine if we were to say call all english people Ruperts or such like.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

A daft idea.  I have said  so many times.

Next?

Oh, I forgot you despised the UK and wanted it broken up so that there was no international border on the island of Ireland. I mean, you must, right? You must really want the UK to break up and for Ireland to reunite.

The only possible alternative is that you want those in the Republic of Ireland forcibly reintegrated under Westminster rule - which is more extreme in its UK nattery than even Johnson or Farage. And I’m sure you’re not an extremist - you just like sharing their tweets.

38 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

40 years 'down here' with some respite in Embra  and Deeside?  That's pretty spot-on.

You'll still be classes as a Sweaty and you know it.

My wife had an uncle who spent the majority of his life in Wiltshire and he never lost his Argyll accent and yes he was called 'Jock' by his neighbours, same for my brother in Plymouth.

You will never ever be considered english.

21 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

South Bucks - for all its faults - is the apotheosis of reasonableness and all that is good in modern Britain:

-Some of the best state schools in the country
-A whole-county sense of belonging
-A great sports culture encompassing rugby, football, netball and cricket
-A strong sense of multiculturalism

Largely free of the neds, boors and Shinners who are blighting Scotland.

High Wycombe where local responsible citizens are advised not to go into the town centre at night.

High Wycombe 2023 Crime Scorecard

As of 2023, the crime rate in High Wycombe is 11% higher than the South East and 4.7% higher than the England, Wales & Northern Ireland overall figure.

6 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

High Wycombe where local responsible citizens are advised not to go into the town centre at night.

High Wycombe 2023 Crime Scorecard

As of 2023, the crime rate in High Wycombe is 11% higher than the South East and 4.7% higher than the England, Wales & Northern Ireland overall figure.

And it's only second in Bucks.  Milton Keynes is worst.

3 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Just stating a fact of how you are regarded where you live because of your nationality, and you know that's the truth.

Daft wee Natwits like you see Britain in Scotland vs England terms. This is truly pathetic and why ScotchNattery is such a cancer.

Neither Scotland nor England are  homogeneous socially, culturally or politically.  Since we've been one nation since 1707 that makes sense. It's also why the idea of a border between Eyemouth and Berwick is so ridiculous.

But for the 'blood and soil' types like you  - who love your tropes - it'll make no difference.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

You mean like someone in Dundalk doing his shopping in Newry?

I've crossed the bridge from Copenhagen to Malmo.  Total pandemonium on the other side.  A different currency, a different country, a different world.  I was lucky to survive such a shock to the system.

51 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

I've crossed the bridge from Copenhagen to Malmo.  Total pandemonium on the other side.  A different currency, a different country, a different world.  I was lucky to survive such a shock to the system.

They even had the utter balls to have a nice well run train on that bridge between the two countries. 

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Not really.  The idea that a bloke in Eyemouth (not Ayemouth) should have to cross an international border and pay in a different currency to go for his messages in Berwick is as unhinged in 2023 as it was in 2104. 

I use the same card to pay for things in Scotland, England, France, Greece. It's fairly easy these days.

1 minute ago, Suspect Device said:

I use the same card to pay for things in Scotland, England, France, Greece. It's fairly easy these days.

When normal folk think Emma Harper was a figure  of fun along comes a NatWit to prove she's just representative of their fuckwittery.