Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

My gut feeling is that it's risen.

About as pointless as your gut feeling.

I don't know anyone in real life that's changed their mind on the issue but it's not even a month later tbf.

What was your gut feeling about the referendum? Just checking whether your innards are a decent barometer on such things.

My gut feeling is that it's risen.

About as pointless as your gut feeling.

I don't know anyone in real life that's changed their mind on the issue but it's not even a month later tbf.

Aren't you the guy who said before the vote....

' I honestly think there will be about 10.000 votes in it either way '

Just 370,000 odd out then, we can safely assume you don't know what you're talking about.

Edited by Lex

Aren't you the guy who said before the vote....

' I honestly think there will be about 10.000 votes in it either way '

Just 370,000 odd out then, we can safely assume you don't know what you're talking about.

Just reading his signature there, I wonder if he now holds Glasgow in higher esteem than his home city who rejected independence very comfortably indeed?

My gut feeling was that Yes would lose as I posted numerous times on here. I had brief moments of hope but I knew deep down No would win.

I was indeed wrong about the margin that Lex mentioned.I refer back to my brief moments of hope.

I'm sure you both had brief moments of hope that St Mirren would beat Celtic the other week. Was never going to happen obviously but there's nothing wrong with hope ;)

Just reading his signature there, I wonder if he now holds Glasgow in higher esteem than his home city who rejected independence very comfortably indeed?

Oh God no.

Glasgow could've been 100% Yes and I'd still feel superior to Weegies.

It's just the way we're genetically engineered up here, I have no control over it.

Oh God no.

Glasgow could've been 100% Yes and I'd still feel superior to Weegies.

It's just the way we're genetically engineered up here, I have no control over it.

The fact they voted yes proves decisive in the genetic mutant argument

Are we supposed to love all Scottish cities simply because we are Scottish? A large amount of Scotland is pretty horrible.

A large amount of Scottish Labour are pathetic deferential charlatans, but you still love them.

And by a large amount, I mean all of them.

A lot of every country is horrible. Why should the Autonomous Region of Northern Britain Formerly Known as Scotland be any different?

I'm not saying it should. I'm simply saying that there is nothing wrong with criticising those parts that are horrible.

Are we supposed to love all Scottish cities simply because we are Scottish? A large amount of Scotland is pretty horrible.

There are bad areas, of course there is. What exactly have the Labour Party done to rectify this? They've had the best part of a century after all.

You're clearly a Scotch cringe merchant who has been fed nothing but negativity your entire life though I suppose.