Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Tbf, this is less than 1% of the total vote. Hardly a decisive announcement.

Well, that was one place YES were very confident of winning. If they are losing by that margin in places they thought they were going to win...

It's basically a question of how much NO wins by now.

I know Clack was given a 10/10 Yes rating, but was it really always seen as being solid Yes territory? can't say I ever saw it that way.

Yeah I always thought that was very much an odd one without really knowing the area tremendously well but regardless if we (yes) can't win a fairly 'typical' central belt council area we're fucked.

Yeah I always thought that was very much an odd one without really knowing the area tremendously well but regardless if we (yes) can't win a fairly 'typical' central belt council area we're fucked.

Its probably been a traditional Labour heartland I'd have said

What s really interesting is seeing a really high turnout favouring No.

Throughout we all thought the higher the turnout the more it favoured Yes.

I suppose maybe it has, given we don't know whether No would have win by more with a 70% turnout

Well, that was one place YES were very confident of winning. If they are losing by that margin in places they thought they were going to win...

It's basically a question of how much NO wins by now.

As much as I'd probably happily call you a c**t and that, I see it the same way now. And I'm gutted.

Don't see that tbh: Glasgow and the West at last check were pointing decently towards Yes. Winning Glasgow in itself would practically ensure a credible result.

Quite, think the urban west will pull the yes vote into credibility. Still not going to win this save for "scenes" in those councils from Perth to Moray.