Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

The good thing is even with us against all the odds, the No side are utterly rattled. Any budge whatsoever will blow the Britnat's tiny minds and provoke them into even more slaverings. Say there's more momentum, up to 3/1 it'll full-fat xenophobia snotters everywhere, which will become even less appealing.

I've said a million times that I don't think it'll happen but cheesing about 5/1 odds on something 10 months away, like that's insurmountable is a bit daft.

I'd be absolutely gutted if all I could muster up in support of my own political beliefs was "erm, well what you want isnae happening so GIRUY" though. I'd rather strive for something and not get it than know I'm a coward.

The recent poll ( from a totally random selection of people ) showed that NO was ahead by 11 ( ELEVEN ) people. May aswell call it a day now YES voters. What about the 2 polls that have been done on here for instance? Also the comments on various news sites FB ( BBC/STV ) etc and the general reaction from people I know it seems to be massively in the YES direction. Although I wouldn't be silly enough to think that the things I've seen and people I've spoke too are the overall general consensus of the Scottish public. Stop trolling. And expect to see the odds posted in this thread in September 2014 much closer pal.

I'm not sure the country gives a f**k about the independence referendum at the moment, apart from long standing independence supporters, who vote in polls on football websites. Don't put your life savings on it yet,.

The recent poll ( from a totally random selection of people ) showed that NO was ahead by 11 ( ELEVEN ) people. May aswell call it a day now YES voters. What about the 2 polls that have been done on here for instance? Also the comments on various news sites FB ( BBC/STV ) etc and the general reaction from people I know it seems to be massively in the YES direction. Although I wouldn't be silly enough to think that the things I've seen and people I've spoke too are the overall general consensus of the Scottish public. Stop trolling. And expect to see the odds posted in this thread in September 2014 much closer pal.

11 points is a huge gap at this stage granted, but if people you know are voting yes then it's only a matter of time before it's clawed back... right?

Why do you see posting polls and odds are trolling?

I will be putting something on Yes, but only a sum that wont overly bother me if we lose. Perhaps £100.

Better get on it quick, that 5/1 isn't going to last!

And yet, the poll you just posted shows that a majority of people are dissatisfied with the CDU.

That's irrelevant. What is relevant is how far ahead we are of yes. Many people who are dissatisfied with the CDU will be voting no.

You do realise that the poll you have posted shows that less than 50% are voting no?

Shall we be generous and split the undecided's half in half then? Or shall we just stick with the no vote being 9 points ahead - according to that poll.

I'd be absolutely gutted if all I could muster up in support of my own political beliefs was "erm, well what you want isnae happening so GIRUY" though. I'd rather strive for something and not get it than know I'm a coward.

^^^ Potentially libelous post.

It really must cut deep saying no to your countries political independence. :(

Would you say the same to no supporters if Glasgow (no a country) decided to unilaterally have a referendum on independence. In other words do you favour independence for independence's sake?

I've tried to subtly indicate where you might be getting confused. Real subconscious like.

Would you say the same to no supporters if Glasgow decided to unilaterally have a referendum on independence. In other words do you favour independence for independence's sake?

Someone tried this before in the Oil thread claiming independence for Aberdeen. :1eye

The "you don't hear Cumbria wanting Independence" / "why should Scotland have the oil when Fraserburgh could have it all" argument has the double whammy of exposing people for being totally ashamed of their own country and for being complete fucking simpletons.

This is based on flawed logic

nations and countries don't have to have a parliament to exist, at least

The "you don't hear Cumbria wanting Independence" / "why should Scotland have the oil when Fraserburgh could have it all" argument has the double whammy of exposing people for being totally ashamed of their own country and for being complete fucking simpletons.

Thanks for the explanation