Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Do the poll results dishearten people?

I just watched ITV news give us the result of 3 and all had No winning by a varied margin.

I was quite perky and optimistic earlier on, but as I head to bed this has killed my mood.

To be fair, ever since the very 1st poll I seen No have been winning.

It's just seeing it this late on that I'm losing heart.

Can the P&B masses recharge me please.

The polls mean nothing in terms of the individual vote. All any of us can do is vote tomorrow and try to convince other like minded people to do so.

The rest will take care of itself.

Do the poll results dishearten people?

I just watched ITV news give us the result of 3 and all had No winning by a varied margin.

I was quite perky and optimistic earlier on, but as I head to bed this has killed my mood.

To be fair, ever since the very 1st poll I seen No have been winning.

It's just seeing it this late on that I'm losing heart.

Can the P&B masses recharge me please.

I think peter Kellner said they really haven't a fucking clue what's going on. The schemies will win this for us. They haven't gone back on the electoral register for the status quo.

I think peter Kellner said they really haven't a fucking clue what's going on. The schemies will win this for us. They haven't gone back on the electoral register for the status quo.

:lol:

True. If the auld industrial hinterlands, pit villages and schemes come out, we've made it.

10458851_776524945722029_710781437024003

Are you still a No?

Don't think it's sensible timing for the currency and EU reasons but if we are going to go through another twenty years of this turgid constitutional debate because of Westminster politicians inability to answer the West Lothian Question and move away from British centralism fiscally it's probably better to get it over and done with.

The Yes vote on here dismiss the Polls and the Bookies Odds, but would be creaming themselves if the picture was reversed!

All I hear is noise!

Still all to play for without a doubt, but stop spouting that its all pish when you would love to be in this position at this stage.

The Yes vote on here dismiss the Polls and the Bookies Odds, but would be creaming themselves if the picture was reversed!

All I hear is noise!

Still all to play for without a doubt, but stop spouting that its all pish when you would love to be in this position at this stage.

Have you not got a story about talking to a group of people outside the house who were Yes and then you talked them into voting No?

I cannot understand some of the Yes voters negativity at latest polls.

If anything the one thing they all indicate is over last 10 days if there is any momentum at all it is for YES,add in all the first time voters more who i believe will be YES voters and i think we have a real chance to make History

All I hear is noise!

I have a reasonable knowledge of how bookies odds work, I would not be too worried about the bookies polls. The most backed horse last weekend was called Australia was ridiculously short odds and had bookies paying out before the race started. Sound familiar?

However you have to acknowledge that Yes have to overturn a deficit at this time, and to be honest everyone would be far happier with a lead right now.

The dream will soon be over, :thumsup2

10505335_868623703171009_241003230531615

A no vote means more of this nonsense. The nightmare of no that we're living already. So much for respecting our war dead? Nazi salutes? Nice stuff eh?

Send this lot the way of the dinosaurs.

Edited by AnCrùbag