Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

2pm matey. Give them hell.

Cheers, will do. I'm off this coming week, not particularly the most outgoing person but want to get to the most events possible. It's just so important.

My brother has been canvassing recently in pollockshields, didn't encounter a single no voter in every house he went to, all yes only a couple not saying. Pollock for him tomorrow, lamonts home turf.

Parents doing likewise in Oban, and my younger brother coming up from Bristol mid week to help out. One more push and we can do this!

Tremendous for Yes after this week's Shite. N

Agreed. The no campaign must be wondering what the f**k is going on. They can't shake us despite the biggest coordinated campaign of propaganda, shite and state endorsed bollocks since probably the second world war.

Where do they go from here? When you've been promised a fate worse than death how can you then (and with a nod to Blackadder) promise Scotland a fate worse than a fate worse than death?

an ICM survey of 700 Scots for The Sunday Telegraph gave the Yes vote an eight-point lead;

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scottish-independence/11094769/Scottish-independence-Our-soldiers-lost-their-lives-trying-to-preserve-the-UK.-What-will-their-families-say.html

Seem like a confirmation unless I missed it earlier.

Agreed. The no campaign must be wondering what the f**k is going on. They can't shake us despite the biggest coordinated campaign of propaganda, shite and state endorsed bollocks since probably the second world war.

Where do they go from here? When you've been promised a fate worse than death how can you then (and with a nod to Blackadder) promise Scotland a fate worse than a fate worse than death?

Looks like we're all off to Heidelburg to teach Home Economics.

Tremendous for Yes after this week's Shite. N

True. It's all up for grabs and that's the most important thing.

Well I'd hold off on that as polls tend to take a while to catch up with recent events. If anything I think that we are still to see a dent in the Yes vote due to all the scarmongering that went on over the last couple of days.

What would happen in the event of a dead heat?

If the number of people registered to vote, actually voted (which won't happen) then there can't be a dead heat as I believe it's an odd number.

If on the night there was an actual dead heat there would be massive recounts and legal threats flying all over the place. Spoilt ballots would need to be rechecked, all in all it'd be a fucking nightmare.

Technically if it was a dead heat after all that then No will have won, as the agreement is for 50% + 1 vote to be the winner.

Jesus, that main story though, talk about laying it on with a trowel, that is disgusting journalism.

DM had a piece about Salmond and Sturgeon being childless and incapable of caring for future generations. Stay classy Tory media.

Anyway, I'll hold off excitement until I find out more about the polls but f**k me, those are cracking numbers if we can trust them.

I have to apologise. I didn't believe you so I went to check. Unbelievable.

?

Just wondering about your no thanks thoughts?

I wouldn't assume you were a tory, ukip or bnp supporter.

Is your no vote down to some loyalty to Scottish labour? Or are you a liberal * just kidding*?

Edited by jagfox(Pt)