Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

yeah £406 profit at the moment. but £7k if yes wins...

-£1000 if they lose.

If you had just put it on to win I'd have said let it run, the fact that you done it with the intention of laying it off tells me you're now letting greed cloud your judgement, by all means let it run for a wee while with the proviso that you'll lay it off if it goes back up to a certain price.

You could always just lay it for £1000 so you get zero if it's a no and 2 or 3 grand if it's a YES.

Blaven seems bizarrely desperate for me to vote No. Like I've said a few times both on here and in private with some Yes voters that I'm friends with I really want to vote No but am running out of excuses to do so. I'm at that stage where my heart says No and my head says Yes.

I think tbh regardless of how I end up voting I won't care that much how the result goes. A No vote would be pretty funny for some of the reactions of the more outlandish posters on here, and a Yes vote I'd be pretty happy for a lot of the passionate people that have basically devoted two years of their life into winning back Scotland.

Edited by Mr Bairn

And we're the Hamilton Accies: do the unthinkable and succeed following the win despite universal claims that we have no chance of doing well and will be a disaster straight from the start.

I'm getting my wanking mitts ready for our 10-2 moment then.

Blaven seems bizarrely desperate for me to vote No. Like I've said a few times both on here and in private with some Yes voters that I'm friends with I really want to vote No but am running out of excuses to do so. I'm at that stage where my heart says No and my head says Yes.

I think tbh regardless of how I end up voting I won't care that much how the result goes. A No vote would be pretty funny for some of the reactions of the more outlandish posters on here, and a Yes vote I'd be pretty happy for a lot of the passionate people that have basically devoted two years of their life into winning back Scotland.

You've posted all this before only to dish out a GIRUY after a poll shows YES losing ground by a % point.

Edited by ayrmad

You sound like a domestic abuse victim.

You've posted all this before only to dish out a GIRUY after a poll shows YES losing ground by a % point.

No voters I can tolerate. Mr Bairn " I can't wait for the seethe on the 19th after a NO vote but I'm going to vote YES just in case " is intolerable.

Give me the conviction that we get from Confi and dare I say Tryfeild over this parasitic little s*it any day.

As I have said before, I want to win in spite of Mr Bairns vote, not thanks to Mr Bairns vote.

Just pick a side and back it you twat.

He just wants to be confident that he'll be doing the same as most other people.

He will be, if it's a NO he'll be on here pounding away furiously like most of us, if it's a YES he'll be out dancing round the streets like most of us.

Edited by ayrmad

Talking of football a wee miraculous Scotland win could give yes a wee boost...

The no reaction to a Scotland win would be hilarious, all those "proud scots" trying desperately to belittle beating the world champions would be magnificent. Either that or claim the win has everything to do with the family of nations and Scottish footballers get the best of both worlds and there's no guarantee those in England's contracts will be ripped up post Indy. I think a spirited defeat is on the cards, abuse on twitter from the cybernats to those players who don't sing the anthem, giving hay to the BT donkey

Edited by Enigma

I tell you what though, a Scotland Germany game won't be littered with casual and lazy racial stereotypes peddled out by the press whenever our neighbours play them. Another reason why we should be looking to vote Yes and splitting from a nation that sees xenophobia and colonialism as positive character traits.

Went along to a Q&A session with Salmond in Perth last night . Some decent opposition questions that he didn't deflect , answering precisely and quite convincingly. There were also lots of fandans who were clearly passionate about independence but were totally from a very bad gene-pool. It's these people I would fear more in an independent Scotland .

I fear cockeyed, bottle ended glasses wearing, ginger haired folk with speech impediments.