Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

You are serious? You're defending the far right. Who is far right here?

The last far right British guy I noticed was Tony Blair. Bomb the lot was his motto.

He even got the job as middle east peace envoy and still wanted Syria bombed. Is that far enough to the right for you?

The last far right British guy I noticed was Tony Blair. Bomb the lot was his motto.

He even got the job as middle east peace envoy and still wanted Syria bombed. Is that far enough to the right for you?

You miss the point though. That's why I am voting yes. You're voting for them.

Interesting that Yougov altered their methodology for this most recent poll to favour Yes. Had they not done that it would have been 62% No rather than 61%.

But I won't complain. I'm happy enough with 61%. :)

I still doubt YouGov. They're off the other pollsters. We'll see in a month.

You miss the point though. That's why I am voting yes. You're voting for them.

What was your point?

You seem too vague and quick to blame folk who have been pointed at by newspapers who have traditionally supported Labour or Conservative.

Tony Blair isn't far right. At most he's slightly right of the centre line. The only reason Labour picked him was to try and grab the centre ground, and it worked masterfully.

He didny hang about after getting elected to turn his back on the left. Old Labour died with John Smith. Me Labour voting died the same day.

Wait a second mate. You stand by Tyrfield and Bairn? You agree with them?

I have no idea where they stand but your post earlier reeked of 'pique' as a NAW, I'm guessing I feel into you very broad definition of 'you guys' even though 1 poster had made a point that you disagreed with.

He didny hang about after getting elected to turn his back on the left. Old Labour died with John Smith. Me Labour voting died the same day.

This is a whole different argument but I don't think the 'working class' is quite the same as it was even in the 80's, I have no wish to start this tangent debate but just what the feck is 'working class' now.

Right, well, good on you. But why then turn to UKIP? Why on earth vote no?

Edited by HaikuHibee

Who am I blaming? You are defending UKIP, while playing nat card.

Disagreeing with a newspapers smear tactics on a political party who has rocked the boat is not defending them.

Media bias? That's a big issue for you? Why on earth vote no?

Media bias is huge in Britain.

SNP/YES are victim to it.

UKIP is also victim to it.

Stop paying your TV license and be a part of stopping one branch (BBC) of the bias.

Edited by Tryfield

Media bias is huge in Britain.

SNP/YES are victim to it.

UKIP is also victim to it.

Stop paying your TV license and be a part of stopping one branch (BBC) of the bias.

Come on, f**k UKIP. They're funded by London spivs. Dinnae trust them mate.

Edited by HaikuHibee