Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

A good shipping termp Parp.

Did you learn that when you were studying about the English naval blockade of Darien in college?

Still acting the snide c**t I see.... Just like the rest of your 'NO' BritNat Knobhead campaigners.

Still acting the snide c**t I see.... Just like the rest of your 'NO' BritNat Knobhead campaigners.

Still a tone trolling nomark, with nothing of any relevance to add.

Plus ca change...

Commissioned by newsnet, so, much like the SNP commissioned poll, it shows a disproportionate yes vote. I'm not entirely sure why, but it seems like polls "commissioned" by a pro independence source show results well above the national average.

Commissioned by newsnet, so, much like the SNP commissioned poll, it shows a disproportionate yes vote. I'm not entirely sure why, but it seems like polls "commissioned" by a pro independence source show results well above the national average.

Ah right, polls are only credible when they are commissioned by Unionist newspapers like the Scotsman... got it! ;)

Exactly why would this be? So long as this poll uses the standard methodology and preamble of the other pb polls then it is comparable. There is no doubt the SNP commisioned poll did have a different methodology. There is no reason to suspect this one does as yet.

Who commissions the poll is irrelevent. Only the methodology is.

Exactly why would this be? So long as this poll uses the standard methodology and preamble of the other pb polls then it is comparable. There is no doubt the SNP commisioned poll did have a different methodology. There is no reason to suspect this one does as yet.

You've got to understand that people like Mr Bairn think they throw votes in the bin, I'd like to see all the demographics b4 I got too excited.

I'd also like to see the polls show a separate section just for those that never vote, although there would be no history to judge it against, it would be really interesting.

Edited by ayrmad

I thought Panelbase was widely accepted to be flawed because of the sign up nature.

Having said that, if these figures are accurate then independence is not just possible, but probable. Fighting for 2/3rds of 15% undecided seems eminently doable for Aye Scotland.

I thought Panelbase was widely accepted to be flawed because of the sign up nature.

Having said that, if these figures are accurate then independence is not just possible, but probable. Fighting for 2/3rds of 15% undecided seems eminently doable for Aye Scotland.

No more so than other online pollsters