Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Drivel. It puts to bed the lie that the UK is the 4th most unequal society in the world as we are told by the ethno nats.

It also puts us above the countries held up as shining examples to us all by the nat clown collective. Just shows you how you can find whatever you want from stuff doesn't it? <_<

BTW I notice that the white paper was 18% out with its estimates of the costs to set up the tax collecting system in Scotland. Have they mentioned this yet over on wangs or newsnut? Didn't think so..

You actually haven't read the list that 43 out of 156 countries came from have you?

Scroll down, Click on the table heading World Bank Gini(%) until Bahrain are top, scroll down the list until you reach Denmark on 24.0, that's the list he's quoting.

Drivel. It puts to bed the lie that the UK is the 4th most unequal society in the world as we are told by the ethno nats.

It also puts us above the countries held up as shining examples to us all by the nat clown collective. Just shows you how you can find whatever you want from stuff doesn't it? <_<

BTW I notice that the white paper was 18% out with its estimates of the costs to set up the tax collecting system in Scotland. Have they mentioned this yet over on wangs or newsnut? Didn't think so..

Just shows what an idiot you are. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

With the Gini coefficient, the lower the number the greater the equality. So in your examples the listing in order of equality would be:

1. Denmark

2. Sweden

3. Norway

4. Germany

5. France

6. UK

I would give up with using stats and numbers if I were you as you aren't very good at understanding them. :1eye

wow, an estimate that wasnt accurate...that must be a first, eh IDS clicky

anyway, heres what a Scottish Government spokesperson had to say

A Scottish Government spokesman said: "The White Paper correctly sets out the basic set-up and running costs of Revenue Scotland taking on tax powers currently administered by HMRC.

"The financial memorandum sets out additional plans to enhance Revenue Scotland's tax collection capacity, over and above that currently provided by HMRC.

"These include an IT system to support additional work on tax compliance, and new measures to address illegal landfill dumping

wow, an estimate that wasnt accurate...that must be a first, eh IDS clicky

anyway, heres what a Scottish Government spokesperson had to say

That's unfair on IDS,him falling 90% short isn't too far from the SG getting it 84.7% correct, in their world.

They'll probably try and claim 90% is greater than 84.7% in this context as per.

That's unfair on IDS,him falling 90% short isn't too far from the SG getting it 84.7% correct, in their world.

They'll probably try and claim 90% is greater than 84.7% in this context as per.

:lol:

In the Reynard book of numbers it will be

If this is a wind up on Burma, I may let you off with that, but being qualified is a bit of a strong word that implies you are an expert on the subject

In what way does saying I am legally qualified indicate I am an "expert"?

It's all relative. On the EJIL board I'd be one of the least qualified contributors. On this board I am one of the most qualified contributors.

In what way does saying I am legally qualified indicate I am an "expert"?

It's all relative. On the EJIL board I'd be one of the least qualified contributors. On this board I am one of the most qualified contributors.

I did not say indicate, imply.

Your latter point was kinda what I was getting at, as it would for Ad Lib. I was merely checking that you were not letting that go to your head like that post implied, not indicate. :P

Has the final bill for setting up a tax collecting system in Scotland come in yet? Or are you just saying the estimate in the White Paper is wrong based on somebody elses estimate?

Had to laugh at the Poll on this Unionist website.

http://noscotland.net/

Fill yer boots lads :)

This is a campaign that will make sure that the patriotism of the quiet majority will be heard alongside the voices of the committed few

Thank you for voting!

No 12.99% (3,286 votes)
Yes 87.01% (22,016 votes)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's pretty normal for cricket fans. Scotland haven't got a team that play test cricket so who else would we support?

Scotland? And if you can't support them cause they don't play test cricket surely you'd support another team other than England?

Jeeezis they even had me wound up before this Ashes on Talksport with their absolute unbelievably terrible arrogance and cockiness of how they were gonna sweep Australia aside, the interviews with players seemed dead cocky too, seems it's not only the media like it is with the football but the media and players too. Bunch of tossers and I have no clue why you support them :lol:

This obviously has nothing whatsoever to do with Independence right enough but just replying as I find it ridic.

From The Herald Poll shows Yes campaign is closing gap in race for votes

For me the most alarming thing is not the closing of the gap, but the votes the No Campaign are haemorrhaging. March this year they were on 52% now down to 41% from the same pollsters.

They need to change tactics fast, but can they? Do they have anything other than fear and scaremongering? Which is certainly not working...

From The Herald Poll shows Yes campaign is closing gap in race for votes

For me the most alarming thing is not the closing of the gap, but the votes the No Campaign are haemorrhaging. March this year they were on 52% now down to 41% from the same pollsters.

They need to change tactics fast, but can they? Do they have anything other than fear and scaremongering? Which is certainly not working...

Can't be right,the white paper hasn't changed anything.