Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

1) Are you still claiming the polls 2 weeks before the elction were "neck and neck"?

2) Are you still claiming that the Feb 11 poll was the only one prior to April 4th which showed the SNP in the lead?

3) Which legal "experts" are you setting up against Professor Matthew Happold, Professor Alan Boyle, Professor James Crawford and Professor Steven Tierney et al?

Against them you have your dreaful Nat website that can't spell David Hume's name correctly and erm the Tarff Advertiser was it?

Already done this and already exposed you to the point where you just said "I know better" Your tragic....really really tragic.

H-B

I see you over and over bringing up the point of of misspelled name, really? Why? A spellimg error!! ffs

Its an attempt to rile me. Its a poor one and he stole it from his hero Ad Lib. I cited and quoted a number of legal historians, sociologists, legal experts and political academics. Ad Lib obviously googled all of the quotes and (shock horror) discovered that some of the quotes appeared on other websites. Imagine their horror at discovering that other people had used these quotes.

And apparantly one of these websites misspelled someone elses name. So as you can imagine it was all over the front page of every news outlet......oh wait, actually now i think of it, no one here gave a f**k.

Well when I say no one i mean Helen obviously thinks its important and he'll be along in a minute to explain the great importance of it and no doubt call me a few names......expect to see the word liar a lot....he likes that word....it makes him feel important. And as he isnt getting the respect here, that he is obviously used to when he holds court in his non-questioning unionist clique, he must grab every opportunity to assert authority.

Like when he calls someone a liar because they REMEMBERED the polls being neck and neck between Labour and the SNP two weeks before the 2011 scottish election. In reality they were neck and neck four weeks before election day. Now most people would have said "almost remembered that correctly Burma- not bad" or perhaps "actually thats not quite right your two weeks out" or even "if you have a look at this website it will show you how close but not quite correct your memory is".

But not our Helen. No straight for the jugular."Liar" he announces with pride and glee. "Your a liar and i have exposed you , i shall not reveal the website i used but i shall quote it and wait for you to fall into my trap before posting links to it"

You see its all part of the unonist default position. Attack attack atttack. And Helens default position is that he should be respected here because he is the authority. And it eats him up inside that he is an object of fun and not respected. And so he cannot help but return to the same old statements and arguments over and over. He cannot help but seek the tiniest flaw in an OPINION in order to make himself feel better about, well about himself.

You just know he has had trouble sleeping some nights as a direct result of this forum.

As I said, a truly tragic individual.

Edited by Burma

Already done this and already exposed you to the point where you just said "I know better" Your tragic....really really tragic.

Answer the questions - there are only three. Shouldn't tax you too much...

H-B

I see you over and over bringing up the point of of misspelled name, really? Why? A spellimg error!! ffs

It's quite relevant when your website is attempting to make claims of a legal nature, when you actually don't know how to spell the name of arguably Scotland's finest mind.

Edited by H_B

Its an attempt to rile me. Its a poor one and he stole it from his hero Ad Lib. I cited and quoted a number of legal historians, sociologists, legal experts and political academics.

Like who?

Are you saying you know more than Professor Matthew Happold, Professor James Crawford, Professor Alan Boyle and Professor Stephen Tierney?

And what on earth do "sociologists" and "political academics" know about the law?

Which legal figures are you putting forward to support your bonkers views and contradict Happold, Crawford, Boyle, Tierney and many others?

Edited by H_B

Like who?

Are you saying you know more than Professor Matthew Happold, Professor James Crawford, Professor Alan Boyle and Professor Stephen Tierney?

By the way, when do those eminent names say kicking out day will be? You left the forum for a few days rather than answer that one. When will we be officially kicked out?

By the way, when do those eminent names say kicking out day will be? You left the forum for a few days rather than answer that one. When will we be officially kicked out?

I am not married to this forum - unlike yourself. Though Im amazed you have had the nerve to return after your pant-shitting performance on the 50 posters thread.

Who is "we"?

I am not married to this forum - unlike yourself. Though Im amazed you have had the nerve to return after your pant-shitting performance on the 50 posters thread.

Who is "we"?

Oooh, goalpost moving, deflection, and an attack too. When will kicking out day be?

It's quite relevant when your website is attempting to make claims of a legal nature, when you actually don't know how to spell the name of arguably Scotland's finest legal mind.

Lol. Told you. Spelling is of the utmost importance in the mind of this one. It would appear to be the basis on wether your argument is valid or not.

Oooh, goalpost moving, deflection, and an attack too. When will kicking out day be?

I've already answered that.

It will depend on whether Scotland can negotiate with the EU prior to their anticipated Independence date, on how the negotiations go with the other members who are deciding on Scotland's application and how determined the new Scottish government would be to stick to an arbitrary date in 2016.

Scotland isn't a member of the EU currently so cannot be "kicked out".

I've already answered that.

It will depend on whether Scotland can negotiate with the EU prior to their anticipated Independence date, on how the negotiations go with the other members who are deciding on Scotland's application and how determined the new Scottish government would be to stick to an arbitrary date in 2016.

Scotland isn't a member of the EU currently so cannot be "kicked out".

That isn't an answer. The law squad have insisted that it cannot be negotiated from within the CDU, and negotiations can't start until independence. Indeed, Reynard has made this point more than once, and not once has the law squad questioned it. So when will we be kicked out?

You've also tried this not in the EU argument before. Wrong. We are. :)

That isn't an answer. The law squad have insisted that it cannot be negotiated from within the CDU,

Where?

and negotiations can't start until independence.

Where?

Edited by H_B

And what on earth do "sociologists" and "political academics" know about the law?

Which legal figures are you putting forward to support your bonkers views and contradict Happold, Crawford, Boyle, Tierney and many others?

My "bonkers view" was supported in the numerous citings I gave on the other thread. Even your rabid hero conceded this just prior to his breakdown. Amongst them were:

Professor Chris Himsworth (Emeritus of Adninistrative Law at the University of Edinburgh Law School,

Gordon Lindhurst (Edinburgh University, Scots Law LLB (Hons) 1989 Glasgow University, Scots Law, Diploma 1990 Heidelberg University, European and German Law LLM 1994),

Angus MacCulloch (Senior Lecturer and Director of Undergraduate Studies at Lancaster University Law School,)

Professor Thomas Glyn Watkin ( First Welsh Legislative Counsel, Oades and Stafford Scholar (1971-1974). He obtained the degrees of BA (1974), BCL (1975) and MA (1977) from the University of Oxford).

And

And Lord Cooper who was admitted as a member of the Faculty of Advocates in 1915 and created a King's Counsel in 1927. In 1935 he was appointed Solicitor General for Scotland and later that year he was appointed as Lord Advocate. He also became a Privy Counsellor in 1935. In 1941 he became Lord Justice Clerk with the judicial title of Lord Cooper and in 1947 Lord Justice General and Lord President of the Court of Session.

These were just some of the legal experts whose opinions, published articles and judgements formed and guided my argument in part. These where the four I quoted the most.

You have already stated you understand the law better than they do.

Edited by Burma

:lol:

You didn't have a problem with it before, and now suddenly you do? Yes Reynard.

Reynard isn't legally qualified. Much like chicBurma.

Ad Lib and I are. Which is why we are right (much as it pains you) on these matters and idiots like chicBurma get their arses served to them on a platter every time they purport to know things.