Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Daft wee Natwits like you see Britain in Scotland vs England terms. This is truly pathetic and why ScotchNattery is such a cancer.

45 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

After being banned from a 'loosely moderated forum' for casual abuse of posters here you are casually abusing posters.  Again.

5A9C5581-9F9A-48B1-AFC9-884E8A3093E2.gif

18 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Get on with your life.

Its never going to happen.

18 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Not really.  The idea that a bloke in Eyemouth (not Ayemouth) should have to cross an international border and pay in a different currency to go for his messages in Berwick is as unhinged in 2023 as it was in 2104. 

31A6EF22-BA41-42AD-9E18-EDF9C23D71AF.jpeg

I'm not entirely sure where to put this point, but I suppose that here is as good a place as any... 

We were discussing the Northern Ireland protocol last night, and a pal asked a question that really made me think, so I'll ask it here. 

Is one reason for the UK Government's inability/unwillingness to come up with a mutually beneficial trading arrangements at a border between NI and the RoI really because any solution that would work at that land border would also apply to any future land border between a future independent Scotland in the EU and the rUK? 

The Westminster government can't be THAT wicked, surely?  To risk the Good Friday Agreement to keep what they think is pressure against Scottish independence? I'd like to think not... 

Some on the Tory benches might think it's worth it. 

Off to watch "the Traitors" now!

18 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

I'm not entirely sure where to put this point, but I suppose that here is as good a place as any... 

We were discussing the Northern Ireland protocol last night, and a pal asked a question that really made me think, so I'll ask it here. 

Is one reason for the UK Government's inability/unwillingness to come up with a mutually beneficial trading arrangements at a border between NI and the RoI really because any solution that would work at that land border would also apply to any future land border between a future independent Scotland in the EU and the rUK? 

The Westminster government can't be THAT wicked, surely?  To risk the Good Friday Agreement to keep what they think is pressure against Scottish independence? I'd like to think not... 

My longstanding view is that the death of Lizzie and the resolving of the protocol thingwy will make a defining difference so that being the case, the stalling on constitutional issues, mortality notwithstanding, is not something I'd put past them.

2 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Could be , wouldn’t put is past them. 

But I think a more likely reason is just breathtaking incompetence. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

I'd treat this with some caution; since Geordie Greig recently assumed editorship of the Indy it has taken a distinct turn to the right, and this poll may be reflecting that to an extent.  However, there's no doubt that the gender issue has dented the SNP, but the news agenda soon moves on.

12 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I'd treat this with some caution; since Geordie Greig recently assumed editorship of the Indy it has taken a distinct turn to the right, and this poll may be reflecting that to an extent.  

In what way? 

31 minutes ago, Lex said:

image.png.d5ae10ea7a0fa38870016defe7953293.pngd

Yet another stinker for the separatists. 

Just as it's inadvisable to get to high when it breaks through 50% it's not great to get low when it dips. 

It's not sustainable for any country to have around half it's population wanting a different path without something giving eventually.