If Scotland Votes Naw.

Burma

Its a three part defence. One - "what post? I never saw a post! Nahnahnahnah" Two - "Theyre not my figures i just reposted stuff other people said" Three- "His post is wrong. I wont explain why it just is cybernat ethno nat retard w****r arsehole clown collective"

Still doesnt change the fact he got knocked the f**k out!!

Did your champion manage to come up with a reason why the yes scotland page and the white paper come up with conflicting data? Did you ever find out where they are getting their information from and how old it is?

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why? Is he the definitive voice on this?

I know he has been wheeled out once or twice to refute figures on a variety of things and you claim him as your champion.

Maybe he should get on to credit suisse and ask for a job there? They dont know how to work out the Gini as a percentage.

Maybe you should explain why he is wrong and you are right.

Its a three part defence. One - "what post? I never saw a post! Nahnahnahnah" Two - "Theyre not my figures i just reposted stuff other people said" Three- "His post is wrong. I wont explain why it just is cybernat ethno nat retard w****r arsehole clown collective"

Still doesnt change the fact he got knocked the f**k out!!

Thats pretty much spot on. Its what we do in here. You'll get used to it eventually although some folk dont take it as well as they give it. <_<

Maybe you should explain why he is wrong and you are right.

I don't need to expalin anything to anyone. I just presented the Credit Suisse figures which they present in percentage terms. Turns out that the UK is more equal than most of the Scandinavian outfits that the nats thrash themselves to sleep over.

That's always interesting to find out isn't it? <_<

Did your champion manage to come up with a reason why the yes scotland page and the white paper come up with conflicting data? Did you ever find out where they are getting their information from and how old it is?

See below. Linked and everything. Just in case your going to pretend you havent seen it before.

Reynard also makes great play on the fact that the White Paper figures do not appear to match up with the Yes Scotland figures.

Here's a link: http://www.gfmag.com/tools/global-database/economic-data/11944-wealth-distribution-income-inequality.html#axzz2nYXIGxmm

If you scroll down to the table headed "Income Distribution, Late 2000s, OECD Countries", and sort by the column headed "Gini coefficient (after taxes and transfers)", you will find that the UK is 28th out of the 34 nations listed. This proves that the claim in the white paper is correct.

However, if you then sort the same table by the column headed "Gini coefficient (before taxes and transfers)", you find that the UK drops 3 places. That puts them into 4th worst place by this measure, thus proving that the Yes Scotland claim is also correct.

So, the difference between the White Paper figures & the Yes Scotland figures is easily explained by whether or not taxes & transfers are taken into account.

As everyone can see you got knocked the f**k out.

I don't need to expalin anything to anyone. I just presented the Credit Suisse figures which they present in percentage terms. Turns out that the UK is more equal than most of the Scandinavian outfits that the nats thrash themselves to sleep over.

Yep. This is the post that shows your hurting.

"I dont need to explain anything". Yeah you do.....you really really do.

https://publications.credit-suisse.com/tasks/render/file/?fileID=1949208D-E59A-F2D9-6D0361266E44A2F8

Go to Page 93 Section 3.1 Estimating the distribution of global wealth

Explains why Reynard shouldn't hang his hopes on wealth distribution just yet.

Why? Is he the definitive voice on this?

I know he has been wheeled out once or twice to refute figures on a variety of things and you claim him as your champion.

Maybe he should get on to credit suisse and ask for a job there? They dont know how to work out the Gini as a percentage.

Who said that he was?

I also don't know where you're getting this assumption that he is my champion, when I'm perfectly capable of dealing out my own written beatdowns if necessary thanks.

My point is that you have categorically went out of your way to ignore what he has constructively argued, while you continue that tedious 'fingers in the ears 'la-la-la', never happened' standpoint, while continuing to try and spin your own out of context points that are literally fooling nobody.

Never.

I tend to hammer it for a few days or so and then something more interesting shows up.

I like you style (hit & run) never run to far though, your good for the argument , I like your pistols

Who said that he was?

I also don't know where you're getting this assumption that he is my champion, when I'm perfectly capable of dealing out my own written beatdowns if necessary thanks.

My point is that you have categorically went out of your way to ignore what he has constructively argued, while you continue that tedious 'fingers in the ears 'la-la-la', never happened' standpoint, while continuing to try and spin your own out of context points that are literally fooling nobody.

Reynard ignored, the chancer as no credibility, we can all troll, we all do, but chancer Ray has nothing apart form "ignore", You can only ignore for so long, roll up your chino lovely the tide coming in.

Aw shucks. Am goin all red.

My wife watching now, but let's met up for the House party. Don't tell everyone, but I think it going to be in September, I Il pm the exact date, bring all your lady friends...also anyone with alcohol..I hear it's going to the biggest party in Scotland since......we'll since archie scored that goal

ETA Always football - my wife just left so all good

I'm enjoying his work hugely! I've never seen Reynard pretend posts never happened so quickly. Normally he waits a week or two before coming back and denying all knowledge

It's because he a little button that can ignore, he did it you...ran away..nothing to prove, everything hind and shame. Don't worry xbl there is is many that can ask for his pishe....R is numbers & gone the tide is turning, I already told him to get his trousers turned, because the water of good and greatness is coming

A wee list showing the % of the lowest incomes required to equal that of the top 5% and 10% of earners in the UK (all derived from IFS data for Income After Household Costs)

TOP 5%.........TOP 10%

1979..............18.16%..........30.12%

1980..............18.97%..........30.98%

1981..............19.35%..........31.85%

1982..............19.48%..........32.02%

1983..............19.70%..........32.44%

1984..............20.16%..........32.84%

1985..............21.19%..........34.06%

1986..............22.04%..........35.04%

1987..............24.13%..........37.41%

1988..............24.90%..........38.09%

1989..............24.88%..........38.01%

1990..............26.89%..........40.20%

1991..............27.54%..........40.69%

1992..............27.62%..........40.94%

1993-94.........27.69%..........40.87%

1994-95.........27.42%..........40.78%

1995-96.........27.29%..........40.80%

1996-97.........27.71%..........41.02%

1997-98.........27.50%..........40.71%

1998-99.........28.18%..........41.43%

1999-00.........27.72%..........40.90%

2000-01.........27.40%..........40.65%

2001-02.........26.87%..........40.01%

2002-03.........26.49%..........39.67%

2003-04.........26.69%..........39.76%

2004-05.........26.48%..........39.64%

2005-06.........27.32%..........40.38%

2006-07.........27.74%..........40,87%

2007-08.........28.33%..........41.51%

2008-09.........28.80%..........42.09%

2009-10.........28.86%..........42.24%

2010-11.........27.68%..........40.87%

2011-12.........27.66%..........40.92%

I don't give a shit what Norway or The Federal Republic of Shysters are up to, I'm interested in how we treat the people that live here.

Archived