If Scotland Votes Naw.

Burma

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was reading through some interesting stuff the other day. A whole load of cybernat idiots bleat away like a broken fucking records about how wonderful we could all be if only we got away from the terrible English and were more like the Scandinavians in a fairer, more equal society.

Well there's a few nice little bombshells in this report https://www.credit-suisse.com/ch/en/news-and-expertise/research/credit-suisse-research-institute/publications.html regarding "equal societies" and wealth distribution.

Turns out the UK actually fares better than the cybernat ethno nats would have us believe. They even go as far as to publish bullshit on the Yes Scotland page saying that the UK is the FOURTH most unequal country although the white paper bizarrely puts the UK at the sixth most unequal :wacko: These equality figures use something called the Gini coefficient (google it).

What is interesting about this report is not just the placing of the UK, it's also who we are above. 8) Its worked out in percentage terms.The UKs works out at 67.7% or in the top half (comfortably) of the OECD countries.

Ahead of France 69%

Germany 77%

Switzerland 80.6%

Denmark 107.7%

Sweden 80.3%

And in huge read it and weep style NORWAY!!!!!! at 77.8%

Looks like the cybernats are attempting to spread bullshit and lies once more in their desperate efforts to make it look like we live in a really bad country.

GIRFUY

Oops!

I missed another obviously wrong point in Reynard's flawed analysis above.

A Gini score of 0% would mean that all the wealth in a country was distributed absolutely equally.

A Gini score of 100% would mean that all the wealth was owned by one person.

Reynard tells us that the Gini percentage for Denmark is 107.7%. This means that everything in Denmark is owned by less than one person.

I'm looking forward to his explanation of how this works

Oops!

A Gini score of 0% would mean that all the wealth in a country was distributed absolutely equally.

Reynard tells us that the Gini percentage for Denmark is 107.7%. This means that everything in Denmark is owned by less than one person.

I was taking the "I'll drag it out approach", perhaps I should just get tore in when I have the facts. :)

I was too busy realising his overall picture was nonsense to notice the schoolboy errors.

Oops!

Terrific piece of research on both posts. Hats of to you. Dont think you will see either Reynard or his bff Mr Bairn fot a while.

His "bombshell" turned out to be nothing more than a car backfiring. Sounded big but on inspection was nothing to get excited about after all.

And like xbl mentioned he will just ignore any question or discussion on it now. Will probably block you and in referencing posts will call you by some pejorative name......this means you handed him his arse and he cannae take it.

This is startling. I can't believe how badly the Ess Enn Pee have been caught lying to us.

BT need to be made aware of these figures and use them in argument.

Do you have any further comment to make now that your best friend's "bombshell" has been exposed as a damp squib.

In fact Reynard has been caught lying to you. Do you still regard him as someone you can trust?

Do you think maybe there is a reason now why Bitter Together wont be using them in an argument? Is it maybe because they would be laughed at? Much like your pal (and by association, you.) are currently being laughed at.

Its not too late. You can simply say you were misled and in future will wait and hear both sides before jumping in with ridiculous posts. Reynard on the other hand..well, he's fucked.

BT need to be made aware of these figures and use them in argument.

They have been

Did they also laugh at you or where they polite about it whilst stifling their hilarity. Or have they done the sensible thing and simply not responded to you whilst filing your crackpot theory in the spam folder.

:lol: what an absolute horror show. Kudos to ayrmad and lichtgilphead for smashing Reynard's shite into the dirt.

It's actually quite pathetic that someone of the stature of Murdo Fraser can make such schoolboy errors, Reynard needs to do his own research b4 he uses pish from idiots like Fraser.

:lol: what an absolute horror show. Kudos to ayrmad and lichtgilphead for smashing Reynard's shite into the dirt.

Gilp has form for this, but I've been really impressed by Ayrmad in recent weeks, he's really upped his game. Its like seeing a youth signing graduating to the first team and excelling.

Hard to believe I once considered him nothing but a slightly less insane version of Tryfield!

Gilp has form for this, but I've been really impressed by Ayrmad in recent weeks, he's really upped his game. Its like seeing a youth signing graduating to the first team and excelling.

Hard to believe I once considered him nothing but a slightly less insane version of Tryfield!

I'm actually buckled at that.

FTR, The only speadsheet Tryfield ever sees is the 1 he goes to sleep on, different strokes for different folks, even in the same family.

Is this what the Daily Mail would describe as 'internet bullying' - the ugly side of social media?

Rey-nard

Rey-nard

Rey-nard

Is there any chance that Reynard is actually a 14 year old girl?

This could get ugly.

No, he's a 44 year old male I think.

Archived