If Scotland Votes Naw.

Burma

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone tell the yappy fat f**k I have him on ignore before he bursts a fucking blood vessel.

Awww, do you not like it when people don't take you seriously? When will you be producing the source for those pension figures? Once you've done that, then we might think about letting you join in with the adults.

Liar

Page 44 of the white paper.

"The UK ranks 28th out of 34 nations in the OECD on a measure of overall equality"

The Yes Scotland website claims, and I quote, "the UK is the FOURTH (my emphasis) most unequal country in the developed world.

So. Which one is most wrong out of both those incorrect statements? <_<

Page 44 of the white paper.

"The UK ranks 28th out of 34 nations in the OECD on a measure of overall equality"

The Yes Scotland website claims, and I quote, "the UK is the FOURTH (my emphasis) most unequal country in the developed world.

So. Which one is most wrong out of both those incorrect statements? <_<

When you've produced pension figures, then we can think about dismantling whatever lie you're on about now. And we all know it will be a lie. Everything you say on this topic is a lie.

White Paper reckons we are 6th most unequal.

Yo Scotchlands website reckons we are fourth worst.

Both are wrong :lol:

And you're a liar. Where is the source for your pension figures claim? Given the way you've been caught over immigration figures, pension figures, ice cap figures, temperature figures, and indeed, your own past claims, why should anyone take your lies seriously?

And you're a liar. Where is the source for your pension figures claim? Given the way you've been caught over immigration figures, pension figures, ice cap figures, temperature figures, and indeed, your own past claims, why should anyone take your lies seriously?

I didnt think anyone did. He has been exposed as a Tory apologist and unionist liar far too many times. Probably one of the people complaining about Mandela's death getting too much coverage after he immersed himself in the funerals of Dians and Thatcher (spits on ground)

Was reading through some interesting stuff the other day. A whole load of cybernat idiots bleat away like a broken fucking records about how wonderful we could all be if only we got away from the terrible English and were more like the Scandinavians in a fairer, more equal society.

Well there's a few nice little bombshells in this report https://www.credit-suisse.com/ch/en/news-and-expertise/research/credit-suisse-research-institute/publications.html regarding "equal societies" and wealth distribution.

Turns out the UK actually fares better than the cybernat ethno nats would have us believe. They even go as far as to publish bullshit on the Yes Scotland page saying that the UK is the FOURTH most unequal country although the white paper bizarrely puts the UK at the sixth most unequal :wacko: These equality figures use something called the Gini coefficient (google it).

What is interesting about this report is not just the placing of the UK, it's also who we are above. 8) Its worked out in percentage terms.The UKs works out at 67.7% or in the top half (comfortably) of the OECD countries.

Ahead of France 69%

Germany 77%

Switzerland 80.6%

Denmark 107.7%

Sweden 80.3%

And in huge read it and weep style NORWAY!!!!!! at 77.8%

Looks like the cybernats are attempting to spread bullshit and lies once more in their desperate efforts to make it look like we live in a really bad country.

GIRFUY

Ding ding ding.

So what you're saying is by basing our economy and society on that of Norway we will effectively be creating a LESS fair society?

Win. That's a killer blow to yes PnB

Ding ding ding.

So what you're saying is by basing our economy and society on that of Norway we will effectively be creating a LESS fair society?

WHIT???

don't forget Reynard doesn't understand numbers

Ding ding ding.

:lol:

Somebody outside the law squad actually believes the stuff Reynard writes! :lol:

Ding ding ding.

Exactly right.

The UK is a fairer society than most of the Scandinavian countries that the stupoid nat fucks have been jerking off over for many years. Looks like once again they have been lying to us about this.

Not only that, they have been caught out lying on their own publications, such as the Yes scotland webpage, and on page 44 of the white paper where they also got it horribly wrong.

Judging by they near hysterical reaction of the usual cretins in here last night after I dropped my bombshell and went out for the night they REALLY didn't like that one little bit.

I wonder which SNP ouitlet will be the first to change their blatant nonsense about the UK? Will it be the yes scotland webpage (cheaper) or will it be the white paper which was also wrong?

Will that ginger idiot McAlpine be apologising for again repeating the lie in our parliament, last week, that the UK lies fourth bottom in the world?

Maybe one of the nat clown collective in here can explain to us why they want to separate to make us a less equal society than the likes of Norway, Sweden Denmark, Germany, France etc etc. That attack line has been comprehensively routed using...facts.

8)

And has also been caught just making them up.

No I haven't.

But for your perusal I gave you link. Did you read it? Or are you content to be made a c**t of by really ordinary politicians?

I also gave the two quotes from nationlist sources, including the ridiculous white paper (including a page number) so that the clown collective can go and check it out for themselves.

All I got was lots of abuse for my troubles. <_< Really upsetting

Exactly right.

The UK is a fairer society than most of the Scandinavian countries that the stupoid nat fucks have been jerking off over for many years. Looks like once again they have been lying to us about this.

Not only that, they have been caught out lying on their own publications, such as the Yes scotland webpage, and on page 44 of the white paper where they also got it horribly wrong.

Judging by they near hysterical reaction of the usual cretins in here last night after I dropped my bombshell and went out for the night they REALLY didn't like that one little bit.

I wonder which SNP ouitlet will be the first to change their blatant nonsense about the UK? Will it be the yes scotland webpage (cheaper) or will it be the white paper which was also wrong?

Will that ginger idiot McAlpine be apologising for again repeating the lie in our parliament, last week, that the UK lies fourth bottom in the world?

Maybe one of the nat clown collective in here can explain to us why they want to separate to make us a less equal society than the likes of Norway, Sweden Denmark, Germany, France etc etc. That attack line has been comprehensively routed using...facts.

8)

This is startling. I can't believe how badly the Ess Enn Pee have been caught lying to us.

BT need to be made aware of these figures and use them in argument.

No I haven't.

But for your perusal I gave you link. Did you read it? Or are you content to be made a c**t of by really ordinary politicians?

I also gave the two quotes from nationlist sources, including the ridiculous white paper (including a page number) so that the clown collective can go and check it out for themselves.

All I got was lots of abuse for my troubles. <_< Really upsetting

Awww, do you want to be treated like a grown up? As said, why should we take yiu seriously when you are such a proven liar and never engage in any discussion. When you provide the source of your pension figures that are more up to date than the 2012 ONS ones, or admit you got it wrong, maybe then we might consider taking you more seriously.

This is startling. I can't believe how badly the Ess Enn Pee have been caught lying to us.

BT need to be made aware of these figures and use them in argument.

And you believe what Reynard is saying? He's a known liar who twists everything.

I didnt think anyone did. He has been exposed as a Tory apologist and unionist liar far too many times. Probably one of the people complaining about Mandela's death getting too much coverage after he immersed himself in the funerals of Dians and Thatcher (spits on ground)

Argumentum ad hominem. 8)

Archived