If Scotland Votes Naw.

Burma

Any company which now currently leans on its Scottishness to market its products... they are deeply fucked come a no vote.

Everything Scottish will become deeply uncool for about a decade maybe more.

People will probably invent a new term for shiting your pants. They have totally 'scotched themselves' themselves they will say.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any company which now currently leans on its Scottishness to market its products... they are deeply fucked come a no vote.

Everything Scottish will become deeply uncool for about a decade maybe more.

People will probably invent a new term for shiting your pants. They have totally 'scotched themselves' themselves they will say.

Yep, agreed.

One thing is for sure, I would not want to own shares in a kilt business come a No vote.

All the frilly shirts, bonnie prince charlie jackets and stupid ballerina lace up shoes with be accumulating serious dust.

Suddenly all that ostentatious national dress will seem pathetic, sickening even.

The yes campaign have won the low level intellectual debate here, but I have no idea what on earth you're on about.

If the Scotland brand isn't already "uncool" (read the kids views thread, it paints a good picture) then it's not going to get any worse if Scotland votes no.

Now, this is BT style scaremongering and you're time and effort is better served outlining the social case for Indy.

The yes campaign have won the low level intellectual debate here, but I have no idea what on earth you're on about.

If the Scotland brand isn't already "uncool" (read the kids views thread, it paints a good picture) then it's not going to get any worse if Scotland votes no.

Now, this is BT style scaremongering and you're time and effort is better served outlining the social case for Indy.

What makes you think the Scotland brand is possibly "Uncool" ? I would suggest that Scotland is perceived as one of the coolest places in the world.

What makes you think the Scotland brand is possibly "Uncool" ? I would suggest that Scotland is perceived as one of the coolest places in the world.

Read the kids thread in its entirety as I just referenced. The reason why 16-17 year olds consistently show lower support for independence than working age adults is because a lot of them relate to the GB brand. Scotland is seen as a bit second rate.

Read the kids thread in its entirety as I just referenced. The reason why 16-17 year olds consistently show lower support for independence than working age adults is because a lot of them relate to the GB brand. Scotland is seen as a bit second rate.

And you are happy to be part of a second rate country?

Anyone who sees their country as a brand is a spanker. Have you not read Lord of the Flies?

They will be looking at the Braveheart generation and pissing themselves laughing at them just like everyone else is. Plus they probably don't want to grow up to be lifes losers which is where the vast majority of support for independence comes from.

They will be looking at the Braveheart generation and pissing themselves laughing at them just like everyone else is. Plus they probably don't want to grow up to be lifes losers which is where the vast majority of support for independence comes from.

Meanwhile, how about those pension figures?

I believe its because they've grown up with the excellent governance of the SNP.

Scotland is a collection of really poor towns and villages as we squander all our wealth to the London exchequer. Keeping things touristy and its a much loved place the world over. So I don't agree with you in the slightest.

Bit your a deep routed bitter onionist and hating Scotland is etched into your dna.

Scotland is not cool. Never really has been.

We try to be cool but we are destined by fear to be bumpkins, isolated as the hick hinterland of a shit country,

Come a yes vote we might actually produce a band that is not cheesy shite.

Scotland is not cool. Never really has been.

We try to be cool but we are destined by fear to be bumpkins, isolated as the hick hinterland of a shit country,

Come a yes vote we might actually produce a band that is not cheesy shite.

Troll.

Archived