If Scotland Votes Naw.

Burma

I note that these independence threads have become unreadable again. Pity!

that is the whole point of Reynard and the other 2 musketeers, post enough garbage, abuse and lies and people will eventually give up reading it. I just ignore them as they have not one positive thing to say about the union so it is impossible to debate with them.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you prefer it when you can all hold one anothers cocks while high fiving with the other hand?

Credited you with more intelligence than to misinterpret my post?

I wasn't referring to you but to the recently " on holiday " tedious c*nt

I've had the fat f**k on ignore for about six months anyway so his holiday didn't bother me one way or another.

Indeed. Thankfully the vast majority of the Scottish population can see through Salmonds blatant lies.

Mr Neil asked Mr Salmond in March if he "sought advice from your own law officers" on the matter of Scotland's future in Europe.

Mr Salmond lied ,saying "we have, yes, in terms of the debate"

^

There's your quote, where is the lie ?

Mr Neil asked Mr Salmond in March if he "sought advice from your own law officers" on the matter of Scotland's future in Europe.

Mr Salmond lied ,saying "we have, yes, in terms of the debate"

^

There's your quote, where is the lie ?

He hadn't. There's your lie right there.

But as a tragic Scottish nationalist types, you're OK with him ripping the pish out the Scottish punterdom. I get that and it's perfectly OK, party drones tend to act as useful idiots in these sort of circumstances and you are playing the role beautifully.

While I was away, the liars had the run of the board. You only have to look at fantasy drivelmeisters Ad Lib and HB with their law obsession. Why did they talk law? To deflect from the news! This sort of behaviour needs to be stopped.

Likewise Reynard. He wanders this board like an uber pundit, making statements, demanding answers, but never, ever backs up his own point with any actual facts. I keep him at heel and remind people that he's a known self proclaimed liar.

He hadn't. There's your lie right there.

But as a tragic Scottish nationalist types, you're OK with him ripping the pish out the Scottish punterdom. I get that and it's perfectly OK, party drones tend to act as useful idiots in these sort of circumstances and you are playing the role beautifully.

And speaking of lies...

I was pointing out that by 2035 Scotland pensioners are projected to reach the figure of around 22%. Whilst the rest of the UKs will be 18% by the same time.

Here are the 2012 released figures from the UK Government. Which Reynard claims are older than his figures.

Where is your source?

Already dismantled months ago. I already pointed out you were wrong today using your OWN article. Meanwhile speaking of untenable,

I was pointing out that by 2035 Scotland pensioners are projected to reach the figure of around 22%. Whilst the rest of the UKs will be 18% by the same time.

Here are the 2012 released figures from the UK Government. Which Reynard claims are older than his figures. When will you produce your source?

Can anyone from either side explain what a post no vote Scotland will look like in any detail? Will it be the same as now, better, worse and in what way?

The argument seems to be that Independence is a risk. We dont have enough detail. Etc etc.

So I pose the same question in reverse. Is staying in the Union a risk? Would a strengthened Westminster seek to repatriate powers or devolve more?

There will be jam tomorrow, and lots of it.

That and austerity that will make you squeal until only dogs can hear.

What have the SNP said that contradicts what the EU say?

The SNP have stated previously that Scotland would inherit the UK's current opt outs and rebate on becoming an EU member in its own right using the "continuity of effect" principle.

This is of course utter lies (Scotland will require to negotiate from the vanilla position all new members have as a matter of course) and they have been exposed as blatant liars.

I think as well there will be to some extent a reverse diaspora effect in the event of a NO. If we vote yes I think there would be an significant influx of yes-euphoria money from the existing Scottish diaspora (5 million plus people living in North America, Oz, NZ etc consider themselves Scots heritage and they are very wealthy). Many people will want a stake in the 'New Scotland' for deep emotional reasons and far beyond. In contrast if we vote No this will essentially disgust them. And I can see a large swathe of people living in Scotland who will feel the same.

I see a nationalist exodus in the event of a No. Not immediate or obvious but many will make the decision to get away from Scotland and go to a place that believes in its own identity. Many will see the chances of another referendum as dead in the water for a generation at least. A lot of nationalists in Scotland today are too old to wait that out. They will if they can just f**k off. If they do they will be replaced by large scale immigration. This will be the 'referendum clearances' and will be the end of any chance of independence.

This vote is life or death for Scottish National identity. This is it.

Archived