If Scotland Votes Naw.

Burma

Wibble. You can't accept that no one cares about the technicalities of EU membership as long as we get in.

The only side who can get answers from Europe are the no side but guess what, they'd rather keep doubt on their side.

In the meantime I'll go with what the Danish said in that it would be a mere formality and 18 months is plenty of time.

Reynard, Ad Lib and HB: Always wanting to shift attention to non issues.

I can accept that politically this is a disaster for the SNP and you'd love it to go away. But it isn't going to. In fact it will reach a crescendo in due course. Those early spats where Salmond was caught out and Sturgeons assertions will absolutely be used in due course much to their discomfort. This is politics, people tell lies to one another, sometimes it works out for them, sometimes it doesn't. This is one of the times when its not working out to your advantage. and the opposition have a vast arsenal to use against them in due course. Salmond will regret attempting to be so slippery in those early stages.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My signature always seem to piss off natbots. That's a shame.

You realise your embodying everything thats wrong with the NO campaign and with Unionism. You misrepresent other peoples positions. You refuse to debate but demand that others answer all your questions. You make outrageous and false claims and then lie about your

I can accept that politically this is a disaster for the SNP and you'd love it to go away. But it isn't going to. In fact it will reach a crescendo in due course. Those early spats where Salmond was caught out and Sturgeons assertions will absolutely be used in due course much to their discomfort. This is politics, people tell lies to one another, sometimes it works out for them, sometimes it doesn't. This is one of the times when its not working out to your advantage. and the opposition have a vast arsenal to use against them in due course. Salmond will regret attempting to be so slippery in those early stages.

Interesting.

My signature always seem to piss off natbots. That's a shame.

You realise your embodying everything thats wrong with the NO campaign and with Unionism. You misrepresent other peoples positions. You refuse to debate but demand that others answer all your questions. You tell outrageous lies and make false claims.

You realise your embodying everything thats wrong with the NO campaign and with Unionism. You misrepresent other peoples positions. You refuse to debate but demand that others answer all your questions. You tell outrageous lies and make false claims.

Good post.

Speaking of desperate deflection, where are those pension figures?

I was pointing out that by 2035 Scotland pensioners are projected to reach the figure of around 22%. Whilst the rest of the UKs will be 18% by the same time.

Here are the 2012 released figures from the UK Government. Which Reynard claims are older than his figures. When will Reynard release his source?

When you are prepared to start taking responsibility for your posts, THEN we might consider letting you talk with the grownups.

So you admit you've lied in the signature, again.

No, if you look at it closely you'll see that it was Alex Salmond doing the lying.

But that seems to be cool with the natbot clown collective in here. They will bitch whine if anyone other than the dear leader tells lies.

No, if you look at it closely you'll see that it was Alex Salmond doing the lying.

But that seems to be cool with the natbot clown collective in here. They will bitch whine if anyone other than the dear leader tells lies.

Speaking of lying..

I was pointing out that by 2035 Scotland pensioners are projected to reach the figure of around 22%. Whilst the rest of the UKs will be 18% by the same time.

Here are the 2012 released figures from the UK Government. Which Reynard claims are older than his figures. When will you provide your source? The more up to date one that you claim exists?

I don't really care. I doubt more than a handful of people bother reading any of the drivel in here. I very much doubt that one single poster wading through ankle deep nationalist shite from a dozen or so weans in a dark corner of a football message board is going to have very much influence over anything very much.

Like I said earlier, you'll happily lap up lies when it's a political position you support and your fundament puckers when its something you dont especially like. If this bothers you then excellent. I'm delighted to be getting right up your nose.

I've read the signature 58 times now and I can't understand what I'm missing. In your old age can I ask you to be more specific.

Archived