If Scotland Votes Naw.

Burma

That's a decent shout actualy, although XBL was talking about their respective roles in the official campaigns.

Sturgeon and Carmichael have no official role in the Yes/FEAR campaigns either. They are equivalent opposite numbers though, which is why the Edinburgh declaration was signed by Sturgeon and Moore.

There is a logical match up in almost every way, but the Unionists have nobody who is an opposite number to Salmond. The closest they have is Cameron, and I think its quite reasonable that he says no to a debate as they aren't exact opposite numbers.

Certainly Darling can f**k off though. He's a nobody back bencher. He can debate his opposite number, or maybe Sturgeon, after she's run out of Lib Dems to eviscerate.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Word it anyway you wish. We are being asked a political question as to the viability of the UK and Scotland. It's absolutely staggering the leader of the UK realises there is no case for its continuation. He's a shitebag and he knows the games up.

And when No wins, fantasy house boy?

It is all to play for but right now it is definitely 'advantage No''.

Yes. Whilst I dispute that it's all to play for, most Nationalists accept No is very much in the ascendency, and their task is a huge one.

Whether you think it's an achieveable one or a hopeless one is open to debate.

Sadly there is no alternative.

No comment= No vision for the UK

Sad thing is you know the UK is fucked and that Independence is the only way out of the woods. Times might be choppy and there will be splinters along the way but we can rekindle the Economy, using Norway as our benchmark.

No, I thoroughly disagree.

And Norway will NEVER be Scotlands benchmark, ever.

No, I thoroughly disagree.

And Norway will NEVER be Scotlands benchmark, ever.

And speaking of thoroughly disagreeing, where are those pension figures?

I was pointing out that by 2035 Scotland pensioners are projected to reach the figure of around 22%. Whilst the rest of the UKs will be 18% by the same time.

Here are the 2012 released figures from the UK Government. Which Reynard claims are older than his figures. When will Reynard release his source?

http://www.noodls.com/view/7AA7D10A1405C91C3F101B5C4A58F9FBA028F2A9?9931xxx1386921708

Look s like Rumpy Pumpy has just blown away the SNP EU assertions once again.

Already read the story. Once again, it answers nothing. In fact, it specifically didn't apply to Scotland:

made the following remarks in reply to a question on the situation of Catalonia vis-à-vis the European Union in the event of independence:

"I will make three points. First, it is not for me to express a position on questions of internal organisation related to the constitutional arrangements in a Member State. ...

Although speaking of desperate deflection, where are those pension figures?

I was pointing out that by 2035 Scotland pensioners are projected to reach the figure of around 22%. Whilst the rest of the UKs will be 18% by the same time.

Here are the 2012 released figures from the UK Government. Which Reynard claims are older than his figures. When will Reynard release his source?

ETA, when you are prepared to start taking responsibility for your posts, THEN we might consider letting you talk with the grownups.

I did not expect that.

We'll make an uber Nat out of you yet, Reynard.

Why? Did you think Scotland would be barred from applying?

His question was stupid of course, which is to be expected. But the main thrust of this entire EU thing is dismantling the SNP's lies and assertions on how we go about getting into it. What they have been telling us is utter bullshit and lies. Lapped up by the daft nat children and their happy clappers. Do I think Scotland will end up in the EU? Yep. Do I think it will happen the way a group of dire Scottish nationalist politicians are telling us it will? Nope.

Rompuy has once again blown what Sturgeon and Salmond are trying to tell us will happen, apart. Yet this will once again be dismissed by these fucking arseholes as "scaremongering". Just f**k off.

His question was stupid of course, which is to be expected. But the main thrust of this entire EU thing is dismantling the SNP's lies and assertions on how we go about getting into it. What they have been telling us is utter bullshit and lies. Lapped up by the daft nat children and their happy clappers. Do I think Scotland will end up in the EU? Yep. Do I think it will happen the way a group of dire Scottish nationalist politicians are telling us it will? Nope.

Rompuy has once again blown what Sturgeon and Salmond are trying to tell us will happen, apart. Yet this will once again be dismissed by these fucking arseholes as "scaremongering". Just f**k off.

:lol:

You seem upset ..... :lol:

And you seem stupid. I guess we all have our crosses to bear.

Wibble. You can't accept that no one cares about the technicalities of EU membership as long as we get in.

The only side who can get answers from Europe are the no side but guess what, they'd rather keep doubt on their side.

In the meantime I'll go with what the Danish said in that it would be a mere formality and 18 months is plenty of time.

Reynard, Ad Lib and HB: Always wanting to shift attention to non issues.

Archived