If Scotland Votes Naw.

Burma

What a car crash of a post...

If you vote No.. leave. Nice!

Aye Fk off! Anyone who would make a conscious decision, to vote against the Country in which they live, having control of it's own affairs, is indeed probably better being somewhere else.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Scotland votes No we will be a worldwide laughing stock, and forever known as the country that were too scared to become a modern, democratic society for stupid reasons that had no validity whatsoever.

I certainly take time out every day for "Laugh at Quebec" half hour....

I guess when Scotland votes no the OP can simply edit the title of the thread by dropping "if" and give it a new lease of life.

It will be somewhere for the loony leftarded halfwitted SNP shitgibbons to shed tears I suppose. And of course, none of them will have seen it coming so it will be a stunning loss to them and a bit of a shock..

I guess when Scotland votes no the OP can simply edit the title of the thread by dropping "if" and give it a new lease of life.

It will be somewhere for the loony leftarded halfwitted SNP shitgibbons to shed tears I suppose. And of course, none of them will have seen it coming so it will be a stunning loss to them and a bit of a shock..

Meanwhile, will you be giving us the benefits of your expertise on pension figures? Its bad enough that the quisling and the racist have slithered back, but why do you think that your lies will be ignored?

I think if there is a no vote, not much will change initially. Late 2015 onwards, if interest rates rise as they are currently expected to, will be when the fun begins. A yes vote will not guarantee safety from the country going bankrupt, but it's about the best chance Scotland has at doing something that will lower the impact.

I think Scotland will be a more divided country.

Just look at the LfI thread - insults like "cretin" and "quisling" thrown about on page 1. A lot of folk forget that we've all got to live here after the vote, whichever way it goes. (Well, maybe not those who have promised to leave).

I'm not sure what can be done about it, but I hate the fact that the independence debate is currently as divisive as it appears to be.

Just look at the LfI thread - insults like "cretin" and "quisling" thrown about on page 1.  A lot of folk forget that we've all got to live here after the vote, whichever way it goes.  (Well, maybe not those who have promised to leave).

I'm not sure what can be done about it, but I hate the fact that the independence debate is currently as divisive as it appears to be.

Michael Moore is/was a quisling who actively worked against the interests of the country he purported to serve. I'm glad you regard this as an insult, because as well as being perfectly descriptive of what actually happened, someone should be ashamed to be accused of that.

The idea that someone should play nice with a politician who betrayed his people is a luxury that yes voters do not enjoy. Meanwhile tone trolls such as yourself will be taken seriously when you address the substantive issues of the campaign and not before.

Basically if you're more offended than the word quisling than by Moore's conduct you can f**k off and all.

Can anyone from either side explain what a post no vote Scotland will look like in any detail? Will it be the same as now, better, worse and in what way?

Nope, just as Eck can't accurately tell you what a post yes vote Scotland will look like.

Basically if you're more offended than the word quisling than by Moore's conduct you can f**k off and all.

How can a word be offended? Or did you mean "by the word Quislin".

Stay sober.

Just look at the LfI thread - insults like "cretin" and "quisling" thrown about on page 1. A lot of folk forget that we've all got to live here after the vote, whichever way it goes. (Well, maybe not those who have promised to leave).

I'm not sure what can be done about it, but I hate the fact that the independence debate is currently as divisive as it appears to be.

I'm fully confident that it will be a Yes vote, and after the yes vote, its important to remember that history will be written by the winners. How do you think history will see the likes of Darling and Michael Moore? Two quislings who actively worked against the interests of Scotland. Darling, who collapsed the economy, and dedicated his career to ensuring that Scotland chose to remain crippled, briefing against any good news for his own country, and Moore, who toured the world telling the world not to invest in Scotland.

I'll damn well call them quislings if this is what they are, particularly the Quisling Moore. He was "Scotland's man in Westminster", and he used the job to deliberately work against the best interest of Scotland. History will not judge them well. I personally am going to start referring to an embarrassing humiliation as a "Carmichaeling". So for example, "did you see HB's posts on the EU? He was absolutely carmichaeled."

How can a word be offended? Or did you mean "by the word Quislin".

Stay sober.

Don't address me, please. Or more accurately address me if you want but don't expect a response.

If the UK is so great, go fucking live there after a Yes vote.

If an non independent Scotland will be so shit the don't let the door hit your @rse when you leave......................

Archived