Scottish Independence - How will you vote? MkII

Ludo*1

490 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Christ, at least Paulo Sergio doesn't even try to hide who he is. This debate is too advanced for you. I'm doing you a favour by reporting you.

At least you've confirmed that he wasn't complimenting me.

Christ, at least Paulo Sergio doesn't even try to hide who he is. This debate is too advanced for you. I'm doing you a favour by reporting you.

"This debate is too advanced for you" - Cringey mate.

Well we'll see how far that gets you :lol:

What doubts do you have about them?

It's a huge debate that i'm not really willing to get into but very generally speaking, i have doubts over an independent Scotlands currency, have doubts over EU membership and how that would influence Scotland as an independent nation, i also have doubts over what would happen with the military and nuclear facilities. As i've said the onus is on the "yes" campaign to change my mind which i'm willing to do if convinced by Salmond that all these basis's are covered. As it stands now i don't think they are covered sufficiently and question a lot of the "yes" voters motives for the vote.

It's a huge debate that i'm not really willing to get into but very generally speaking, i have doubts over an independent Scotlands currency, have doubts over EU membership and how that would influence Scotland as an independent nation, i also have doubts over what would happen with the military and nuclear facilities. As i've said the onus is on the "yes" campaign to change my mind which i'm willing to do if convinced by Salmond that all these basis's are covered. As it stands now i don't think they are covered sufficiently and question a lot of the "yes" voters motives for the vote.

FFS, we're all fcuking racists now.

That's a few times you've raised this issue, you haven't raised anything else worthwhile except your perception of Scotland having lots of anti-English people, do one.

Edited by ayrmad

Really not what i think.

It's the only thing you've managed to throw into this debate, you came across like an imbecile at times then you put up a very coherent reply to Swampy( doesn't mean you were correct but it was certainly out of kilter with the shite I've read today), I don't know which poster/ex poster you are but you're certainly not new and you're certainly not in here to be serious.

Edited by ayrmad

LunarC, mate, its fine you are voting NO, afterall it is your choice, but why start winding everyone up? :lol:

You have said you are open minded ( which you really are not ) hence why people are debating things with you. People are obviously going to start getting annoyed when you start giving reasons on your vote with no actual back up.

If you had just said im voting NO because I want to be living in a country thats still associated with the UK then fine, but you started slating YES voters for that reason and added fuel to the fire by saying voting NO is also an extra bonus because it will wind up YES voters.

Just seems like you are being a wind up merchant to be honest!

It's the only thing you've managed to throw into this debate, you came across like an imbecile at times then you put up a very coherent reply to Swampy( doesn't mean you were correct but it was certainly out of kilter with the shite I've read today), I don't know which poster/ex poster you are but you're certainly not new and you're certainly not in here to be serious.

I don't see how i've came across as an imbecile, everyone's entitled to opinions though! I think this website doesn't take kindly to Rangers supporting No voters. I am in here to be serious, i said a brief statement and have spent all day replying to people the vast majority of them insinuating i'm an ex poster or an imbecile, or whatever patronising insult they've tagged me with. Some replies haven't been as fruitful as others but it's clearly just tit for tat stuff. I can't really be bothered with a huge debate just put a wee post on my views, i'm aware this is for serious debate though so i will leave you guys to it and just lurk around, i see the actual wind up merchant, banned poster is came here to amuse you all though so i can leave you with that lovely treat. This would also be a good time to point out i'm horrified any of you guys thought i was him.

LunarC, mate, its fine you are voting NO, afterall it is your choice, but why start winding everyone up? :lol:

You have said you are open minded ( which you really are not ) hence why people are debating things with you. People are obviously going to start getting annoyed when you start giving reasons on your vote with no actual back up.

If you had just said im voting NO because I want to be living in a country thats still associated with the UK then fine, but you started slating YES voters for that reason and added fuel to the fire by saying voting NO is also an extra bonus because it will wind up YES voters.

Just seems like you are being a wind up merchant to be honest!

Wasn't trying to be! Above post says pretty much what i'd reply to you.