Scottish Independence - How will you vote? MkII

Ludo*1

490 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm a reluctant no. I really want to vote yes but one of my family members will lose their job in the event of independence.

Morbid.

So your willing to vote no to save a persons job(how do you know) rather than vote YES and fight for the prosperity of all your family members for generations to come?

I will only cast a vote for the option that I feel is the best for Scotland as a whole.

Edited by ayrmad

Cameron's refusing to debate with Salmond on the issue of independence, but what's stopping Darling from agreeing to a debate on television with Salmond?

Cameron doesn't want to debate (knows it would be a disaster for him and No) because it's a matter for the Scottish people... fair enough, I take it he is therefore staying neutral on the matter? Is he f**k! Absolute dick.

Yes they are. Honestly I'm not entirely sure, I'm just going off what they've told me and they said they've been told that the department will be relocated in the event of independence.

I'm not trying to grill you, I'm trying to get you to see that if your relative has skills, it will be utilised elsewhere within a Scottish civil service.

I'm going to take a guess, is it the overseas department in East Kilbride? You know, we will have an overseas budget as well....

I would consider the future of the group and the many more important than the future of the individual, your relative. Surely what is best for the nation as a whole is more important than a threat made to your relative.

Edited by Enigma