Scottish Independence - How will you vote? MkII

Ludo*1

490 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've changed to YES, the people of Scotland are capable of anything, the time has come to throw away the shackles and let the people of Scotland reach their full potential.

China, USA, Russia, Germany, France, Japan, then UK?

The UK is more militarily and economically powerful than Japan and at worst on an equal footing with France. Germany is more economically powerful than us, but militarily definitely not.

Still voting Yes, no change for me & with all the negativity surrounding the No campaign my stance has actually hardened. As a buckled leftie I'd be stupid to change my position.

That's why I've changed my vote, not 1 shred of positivity and not 1 explanation for their stand point.

I voted Yes in the first poll but then it was more a "f**k it, why not" attitude. Having researched it all further it has consolidated my vote and I don't think anything will be able to change that now. That coupled with BT doing nothing but trying to scare people and smear the SNP rather than actually offering up anything solid for the voters to think on has really hardened my vote.

I hope to convince a few people over the next year, my parents being two for starters but I appreciate that it's their vote and if they think No is the way forward fair enough. I think this will be huge missed opportunity if we do vote No though.

I voted Yes in the first poll but then it was more a "f**k it, why not" attitude. Having researched it all further it has consolidated my vote and I don't think anything will be able to change that now. That coupled with BT doing nothing but trying to scare people and smear the SNP rather than actually offering up anything solid for the voters to think on has really hardened my vote.

I hope to convince a few people over the next year, my parents being two for starters but I appreciate that it's their vote and if they think No is the way forward fair enough. I think this will be huge missed opportunity if we do vote No though.

This cannot explain my situation towards it any better either, as for my parents, my dads halfway there but my mums right into this British and proud shite unfortunately.

An even firmer yes than before, can any of the no voters on this new poll give me some positives of the Union please?

All here:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/207900-arguments-for-the-union/

Salmond's a fat tube and we'll get to keep calling it wee dugs anyway.

I'm quite confident that if things continue as they are my house will contain 4 YES votes.

All here:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/207900-arguments-for-the-union/

Salmond's a fat tube and we'll get to keep calling it wee dugs anyway.

From some no voters would be nice. I know they don't like to share though. :(

Edited by LinkinFighter

Im voting no.

I dont think the risk outweighs the best possible outcome.

I read on twitter that there are kids in Glasgow getting their Christmas meal this year from a food bank. We have 98.8% of the UK's oil and we tolerate this? Do they have food banks in Norway?

I'm voting no. I'd like to see more powers devolved to the Scottish parliament, but for Scotland to still have representation in the United Kingdom.

Yes, David, Gideon and chums will agree to that if they get in again and we vote No. If we f**k this up, hell mend us.