Scottish Independence - How will you vote? MkII

Ludo*1

490 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Since we've got the new sub-forum up and running I thought it'd be worth asking this question again. It's been quite sometime since the original thread was started and as a result many people may have changed their mind. I think it'd be an interesting comparison with the old poll to see if there's been any swing.

Edited by Ludo *1

Mr Bairn, on 26 Nov 2013 - 12:37, said:

I also believe rUK would be mortally wounded by a yes vote and don't want to inflict it on them

What do you mean by 'them'? A specific part of the UK or the UK as a whole right now? Weird choice of wording.

They're in the top 5/6 nations in the world right now

In terms of what? Unemployment? Homelessness? Number of foodbanks? Military death toll?

Even the fact you've yet to decide between which one it is between '5' or '6' suggests you're very much scrambling for relevance here.

Edited by Firhill Road

I also believe rUK would be mortally wounded by a yes vote and don't want to inflict it on them

Who cares if rUK is "mortally wounded" from Scottish independence? This referendum is about what's best for Scotland, and the people who live and work in Scotland. I think that's voting Yes.

They're in the top 5/6 nations in the world right now

Without Scotland, they'd be reduced to above average at best.

I love it when unionists turn to the, 'Scotland would be so rich, the rest of the Uk would be fucked'.

Maybe Darling should try that one? :lol: