Sign in to follow this  
xbl

Scottish Independence

Has Alistair Darling as his avatar.

I win.

Really, how so? Last I saw Darling had smashed the leader of Yes into retirement

Really, how so? Last I saw Darling had smashed the leader of Yes into retirement

Salmond isn't retiring champ. Darling needed Gordon Brown to save his arse after the last debate

Salmond isn't retiring, but thanks for reminding us about darling's classy tweet, the first time anyone had seen or heard from the c**t since his absolute cunting by salmond on live TV. Or was their another reason that Douggie Alexander and Gordon Brown became the public face of the No campaign?

I'm guessing he's just resigning then, shows how much of a complete irrelevance he has become since last Friday that I don't even know that.

My my. You're switched on aren't you? :lol:

I'm guessing he's just resigning then, shows how much of a complete irrelevance he has become since last Friday that I don't even know that.

Stick that inhaler of yours in your gub and shut up.

Last I saw Darling he was being slaughtered by Salmond on TV so much so , the had to send the 3 stooges up and Brown not to mention rely on The Mail, Telegragh , Records relentless scare stories to save him.

Last I saw Darling he was being slaughtered by Salmond on TV so much so , the had to send the 3 stooges up and Brown not to mention rely on The Mail, Telegragh , Records relentless scare stories to save him.

Yep Salmond done absolutely brilliantly to draw 1-1 overall with a debater as awful as Darling.

Or have you conveniently forgotten Darling handing Salmond his arse on a plate in the first debate?

Either way, the people heard his arguments and have now spoken. Cheerio independence.

Edited by Mastermind

Yep Salmond done absolutely brilliantly to draw 1-1 overall with a debater as awful as Darling.

Or have you conveniently forgotten Darling handing Salmond his arse on a plate in the first debate?

Either way, the people heard his arguments and have now spoken. Cheerio independence.

You may have the most ironic username in the history of P&B.

Is that the same Salmond that had to resign as leader of the SNP after the YES (nothing to do with the SNP whatsoever) campaign lost its referendum?

Is that the same Salmond that had to resign as leader of the SNP after the YES (nothing to do with the SNP whatsoever) campaign lost its referendum?

Salmond was right to resign in my opinion, taken the SNP as far as he can as leader. He's also 60 and I'm sure the campaign has taken a fair bit out of him, best leaving it to younger people. Also is his wife not a fair bit older than he is? Might want to spend a bit of quality time together?

He might not be gone forever though, I can see him back in some shape or form down the line.

Salmond was right to resign in my opinion, taken the SNP as far as he can as leader. He's also 60 and I'm sure the campaign has taken a fair bit out of him, best leaving it to younger people. Also is his wife not a fair bit older than he is? Might want to spend a bit of quality time together?

He might not be gone forever though, I can see him back in some shape or form down the line.

Hes only 59. Seems to have been around forever. The SNP will see just exactly how big an asset he was to them now that Sturgeon has got the leadership. Like Swinney, she will be hopeless.

Reynard. :lol:

I know. Its REALLY painful for you on so many different levels. <_<

Just high five me and move along.