Scottish Independence

xbl

If this is true milliband can say goodbye to any voters he has left up here

:lol:

Ed isn't that daft is he?

They said a message had came across the screen saying as much, but they don't have more information, been swept under some floorcovering now...

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well that was all fun and games , i must get back to my 25 hour shift making shoelaces with no toilet breaks whilst my English master whips me if I make any less than 90 shoe laces per minute.

peter lawell can confirm he has found an eligible voter in the no votes count. celtic expect a full investagation

Cringe.

S'pose it only remains to say

''Thanks to No and Scotland's continued contribution to the Beautiful South. We hope you appreciate the new BBC weather maps that show Scotland in it's position at the end of the world. Enjoy the future Tory / UKIP government that will make the Thatcher years seem like a mere bit of 'beasting'. Prepare the lubricant to reduce bleeding.''

I think there's much hostility going on already. Would be nice though if we can go back on sharing ideas.

You're right. It's nice to have a dig back at posters like Casual bystander, that just dismiss everything you say in the run up. But time to stand together now.

im 100% no voter, but I should acknowlege that Salmond has made a difference, and he is right that west minster are a bag 'o' shite that needs to be ripped up and rebuilt. Im just glad the whole of the UK will do this together. The fundamental idea, of seperation means i could never vote YES...

But this country (uk) MUST change, it must be fairer and the vast wealth must be redistributed. I just think the people of wales and north england are just as important as those in deprived areas or scotland.

I hope the independence question does not resurface, becuase it has no need to resurface, becuase we do force a fairer country, if it does resurface soon it will mean I made the wrong choice.

But the SNP should also help other willing parties and not stand in the way of progress to try and prove their point.

You're right. It's nice to have a dig back at posters like Casual bystander, that just dismiss everything you say in the run up. But time to stand together now.

im 100% no voter, but I should acknowlege that Salmond has made a difference, and he is right that west minster are a bag 'o' shite that needs to be ripped up and rebuilt. Im just glad the whole of the UK will do this together. The fundamental idea, of seperation means i could never vote YES...

But this country (uk) MUST change, it must be fairer and the vast wealth must be redistributed. I just think the people of wales and north england are just as important as those in deprived areas or scotland.

I hope the independence question does not resurface, becuase it has no need to resurface, becuase we do force a fairer country, if it does resurface soon it will mean I made the wrong choice.

But the SNP should also help other willing parties and not stand in the way of progress to try and prove their point.

Let's be realistic, how would we be able to change that?

I'm still gutted. I just can't understand why a country doesn't want to be independent. Our future could have been different.

Independent from who?

the SNP still wanted to join the EU, dispite wanting an election that looked for a vote that opposes what the EU stands for... Unity and solidarity.

Red = Correct.

Blue = Gullible & Naive.

Archived