Scottish Independence

xbl

Aye, the cards on the No table were just votes that hadn't been counted. I'm more disgusted with the few that don't believe in democracy and have actively tampered with the vote as they were counting. Of course, this doesn't account for a defeat by 400,000 but the fact that these people attempted to deny a democracy is disgusting.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, the cards on the No table were just votes that hadn't been counted. I'm more disgusted with the few that don't believe in democracy and have actively tampered with the vote as they were counting. Of course, this doesn't account for a defeat by 400,000 but the fact that these people attempted to deny a democracy is disgusting.

Yeah , I said I don't believe it was a fix , but as for denying democracy , you can point that finger at the MSM who with the exception of the herald all got behind the no campaign, not to mention major employers telling their employees how to vote with vague threats about their jobs.

Somebody on FB has a clip from Skynews on the Clackmannanshire votes showing yes votes in the no pile?..sorry if this has been mentioned

The whole process is monitored by both the YES and the NO camp. So stop with the conspiracies.

If there were stacks of YES in the NO pile, why did the YES monitors just stand there? If there was 1 vote or even 1 stack of votes in the wrong area it would have been noticed and moved, If not, do you want a recount?

After the recount It's still 1.6 million to 2 million.

The democratic majority has spoken.

Yeah , I said I don't believe it was a fix , but as for denying democracy , you can point that finger at the MSM who with the exception of the herald all got behind the no campaign, not to mention major employers telling their employees how to vote with vague threats about their jobs.

How, exactly, is an 85% turnout "denying democracy"?

It's no surprise that the Yes camp are very disappointed today, but they should be proud - they forced pretty much the entire country to come out and vote in order to thwart them, on a vastly greater scale than any recent election.

Probably better to respect that, than to cast about for excuses.

The Herald were also No. Only the Sunday Herald were Yes out of all the mainstream media.

f**k sake. Hundreds of thousands of really old c***s came out and voted no. That's why no won.

Some fanny on my fb (who is partial to YouTube conspiracies) has already started with the theories and badly shot and edited films proving f**k all.

There will be another referendum in a generation - earlier if WM don't deliver on these so called powers. And when that one comes around, the vast majority of the electorate will have voted yes yesterday.

f**k sake. Hundreds of thousands of really old c***s came out and voted no. That's why no won.

Some fanny on my fb (who is partial to YouTube conspiracies) has already started with the theories and badly shot and edited films proving f**k all.

There will be another referendum in a generation - earlier if WM don't deliver on these so called powers. And when that one comes around, the vast majority of the electorate will have voted yes yesterday.

That's the way I see it , Cameron already has a backbench revolt on his Vow, and now Miliband has told him no...what a joke

I have no issue with democracy. That's fine.

Rangers fans, landowners, the elderly and the middle classes voting out of self interest is the pisser for me.

I fully accept the vote. Doesn't stop me being disgusted with it.

It's not even just self interest that he I could almost take, it's bigotry and ignorance. People would have been better off in iScotland, if they were self interested they'd vote yes, if they weren't ignorant.

Yes, cause no voters will have voted yes due to a chip on their shoulder with England. Get over it mate and move forward

But why do you think they have the chip in the first place you clown? Cause England fuckin govern us and we don't want that. Yesterday was our chance to lose the chip and become friends. It's gonne now, plus our faith in Scotland.

This is by far the saddest day in Scottish history

Archived