Scottish Independence

xbl

It is. It's been posted on multiple threads now.

Certain people are delighted to see this. They want to be offended and say "see.,..see...look!"

It's classic Old Firm behaviour. Faux outrage whilst secretly delighted at the opportunity to point score.

Actually Mr Murphy, it's with disgust that it's getting re-posted and to stop the likes of yourself from brushing it under the carpet.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is. It's been posted on multiple threads now.

Certain people are delighted to see this. They want to be offended and say "see.,..see...look!"

It's classic Old Firm behaviour. Faux outrage whilst secretly delighted at the opportunity to point score.

What a load of shite.

"glee"

:lol:

Perhaps you can take up the baton and give a good reason to post this screen grab? (On multiple threads no less)

Actually Mr Murphy, it's with disgust that it's getting re-posted and to stop the likes of yourself from brushing it under the carpet.

Also I don't have twitter so it's good people like myself can see it.

Never mind though eh, sweep sweep.

Perhaps you can take up the baton and give a good reason to post this screen grab? (On multiple threads no less)

It's not for us to disprove a claim you've made, it's up to you to back it up or back the f**k up.

See what I did there?

P.S. Oh, H_B :(

Yep, still not seeing much in the way of glee, tbf.

It's classless point scoring.

What we've come to expect from Yes voters on here. As I said, delight that this tweet exists and a scrabble to be the first to post it here.

Really really tawdry stuff.

Anyone been listening to just songs from Scottish Artists and bands today?

Sat listened to the proclaimers for the last hour.

Nope, but I think I'll pop a bit of Idlewild on when I leave work and head for the train to the pub.

It's classless point scoring.

What we've come to expect from Yes voters on here. As I said, delight that this tweet exists and a scrabble to be the first to post it here.

Really really tawdry stuff.

You've been wrong on all counts for the past half hour, so why not continue with that motif?

You're only letting yourself and the rest of the I.T. industry down.

Archived