Scottish Independence

xbl

The no camp seem to have worse Photoshop skills.

It's academic, because the whole Salmond argument of the NO's being negative, is very hypocritical when all he has banged on about for weeks is the NHS and how the Tories and Labour are all in league together. People will see through his bullshit. His hope that if you lie over and over eventually that people believe it.

Salmond will be shouting It's a conspiracy next Wednesday.

"Tories and Labour are all in this together"

That's a lie is it? :lol:

Salmond must have some conspiracy theorising abilities to get the fact that they quite literally are in this together in the news.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's academic, because the whole Salmond argument of the NO's being negative, is very hypocritical when all he has banged on about for weeks is the NHS and how the Tories and Labour are all in league together. People will see through his bullshit. His hope that if you lie over and over eventually that people believe it.

I don't recall Salmond focusing particularly on the NHS but it's beyond dispute that the Scottish people would have more control over the future direction of the NHS in Scotland under independence. It's not scaremongering to point out an obvious and demonstrable fact.

The Tories and Labour clearly are in league together and to suggest otherwise is beyond ludicrous. I'm sure they - and you - would wish to justify why they are in league together but there's no getting away from the simple fact that all three main UK wide parties have banded together to fight the Yes vote.

FFS even The Guardian are buying Salmond's Illuminati-like conspiracy theories.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/sep/09/cameron-clegg-miliband-emergency-visit-scotland

The three Westminster party leaders have made the drastic decision to travel to Scotland on Wednesday to campaign against independence and will not attend prime minister's questions.

The emergency move throwing aside all previous plans was agreed on Monday afternoon at a meeting between Ed Miliband and David Cameron.

Miliband and Cameron meeting to plan a joint effort against Independence?! As if that would happen ! They're not in this together ! Stop printing these lies !

I've met some really stupid people on both sides of the debate. The sort that believe any old crap that's posted on the internet.

What was it that Einstein said?

I believe he said "Don't believe everything you read on the internet".

And you think this won't happen if the monkeys in charge have a Scottish accent because...?

Sometimes you have to look at the country from the outside to see things how they really are.

Britain is, at best, a very weak democracy. The number of unelected peers in the House of Lords is a mockery of what is fair. On top of that, there is no written constitution to guarantee the public rights and to put boundaries on politicians. We have Westminster to remind us that British is best and the media to back them up.

People get mocked for saying that Scotland would be a fairer society but I don't think it's an unreasonable suggestion. Having a strong democratic system and a written constitution is a fantastic start. You don't see voter apathy here in the States like you do in the UK. Why is that?

answer the question? the English government will be in control of your countries interest rates. you wont be able to do anything about it. its not a central bank its the bank of England. you will no longer have any chance at all in influencing who is in control of it.

We have none now. The BoE is an independent entity.

Asda hinting at either leaving Scotland or raising prices.

Aldi and Lidl hinting they'll happily take all of Asda's customers in the unlikely event of them leaving or raising prices.

And they've only just opened a massive superstore just along the road from me! Presumably that'll just be left empty to attract feral bagpipers and junkies. And feral bagpiping junkies.

Oh-noes-everybody-panic.gif

Archived