Sign in to follow this  
xbl

Scottish Independence

So you support the Orange Order in their campaign of hatred, violence and terrorist sympathising?

I think it's entirely right that any fair minded individual would be appalled by their brazen attempts to justify their organisation. Perhaps not you though?

No I do not support the orange order.

You can be appalled but you shouldn't need to be told to behave yourself. Having to be told to behave yourselves also implys, after you get your way, you then you no longer need to behave yourself.

edited for really really shit grammer to really shit. Further edited to just shit.

Edited by pilsner_ffc

Massive Yes sign outside one of the mansions in the millionaires alley of Milltimber! :o

Somebody must have told them that an iScotland would scrap the bypass.

edited for really really shit grammer to really shit. Further edited to just shit.

I like that in editing for shit grammar, you misspell "grammar".. :lol:

Anyway, I don't think you can suggest that it says anything about the Yes support at all by asking it's supporters to stay away from getting involved in known agent provocateur's. In the same way you can't say it says anything about the police telling people not to get annoyed at pro-nazi rallies in London. It's just plain common sense.

I'm guessing this is one of Farage's main reasons for coming up.

He's primed to crack a stauner at the first sign of trouble or similar scenes to his last visit.

They don't need the slightest bit of help, we're better off letting them get on with making complete fools of themselves.

Aye, if he's heckles like last time they'll just say "look, these Nats are nothing more than anti english bigots"

According to the life expectancy calculator http://www.uwic.ac.uk/shss/dom/newweb/lifestyle/age_expectancy2.htm

I have 24 years left.

That means if we don't get independence this time around I will be knocking on death's door before we get another vote. :(

The Better Together campaign appears to be taking more and more a backseat for the Labour No Campaign

The Better Together campaign appears to be taking more and more a backseat for the Labour No Campaign

That's a good point that hasn't been made yet.

As sure a sign that Labour voters are moving to Yes. Will it be enough to help us win? Who knows.

Jesus, look at these people. You can tell they are all really happy and fully behind the message.. :lol:

_77428872_nofootballers_pa.jpg

Did you see the state o Durrant? Poor soul canny score fae 5 yards.

That's a good point that hasn't been made yet.

As sure a sign that Labour voters are moving to Yes. Will it be enough to help us win? Who knows.

Looking forward to my phone call

post-35247-14101165019868_thumb.jpg

I saw that doing the round in Twitter. A Mumsnet poll is as relevant as the one on here though.

Possibly more so tbf. I'd imagine they have more members and they're certainly not as fertile ground for Yes support as a fitba forum.

More powers being offered. Don't you think if they were going to give us more powers then the devo max option would have still been on the ballot paper?

More lies from Westminster? Also this. post-60-14101264185666_thumb.jpg